Good For Donald Thomas!!! | The Boneyard

Good For Donald Thomas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Heard his name called several times, although I would rather see the Pats lose.

Shout out to you DT.

Reaction Score
Had some monster blocks today. I thought his foot injuries were going to be tough for him overcome, but he looked the best I've seen him as a Patriot today.

Reaction Score
I have no idea why he is not a full time starter somewhere. Hopefully his performance filling in for Mankins will get other teams to take notice.

Reaction Score
I have no idea why he is not a full time starter somewhere. Hopefully his performance filling in for Mankins will get other teams to take notice.
He suffered either a foot or ankle injury and his lateral movement was really affected by it. Even last year when he played he struggled with that. He has looked REAL good this year.

Reaction Score
He suffered either a foot or ankle injury and his lateral movement was really affected by it. Even last year when he played he struggled with that. He has looked REAL good this year.

Interesting. He was dominating pulling on traps today. He pancaked a couple D Linemen in the process. Great to see him doing well. He was just a great story at UCONN.

Reaction Score
Playng well lately. He had a real rough game filling in at RG week 2. Boston talk radio/fans were calling for his release. Has been very solid at LG. Should earn him either a roster spot/rotation for the next couple of years. The fact that the NFL is a passing league hurts his value.....he opens holes in the running game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RollSkis

Top Bottom