Gone and forgotten | The Boneyard

Gone and forgotten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
For a few years I would've said West Virginia was my favorite non-UConn Big East team. Not really sure why, I'm no Huggins fan, but I always rooted for them.
Now they're just some random team that plays Oklahoma State and Texas. That'll be Syracuse and Georgetown and Providence pretty soon.

Reaction Score
For a few years I would've said West Virginia was my favorite non-UConn Big East team. Not really sure why, I'm no Huggins fan, but I always rooted for them.
Now they're just some random team that plays Oklahoma State and Texas. That'll be Syracuse and Georgetown and Providence pretty soon.

And Pitt/ND.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
And Rutgers, Louisville, St. John's, Marquette and Villanova.

DePaul and Seton Hall seem kinda random to me now.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Well, at least we still have gold ol' Cincinnati and South Florida!

To be honest, I actually really enjoy basketball and football with those two programs...just not when it's the marquee conference game of the season.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Well, at least we still have gold ol' Cincinnati and South Florida!

To be honest, I actually really enjoy basketball and football with those two programs...just not when it's the marquee conference game of the season.

I always make a point of visiting my parents or inviting them over when UConn plays Cincinnati. My mother refers to Mick Cronin as "the angry little carrot".

Reaction Score
I always make a point of visiting my parents or inviting them over when UConn plays Cincinnati. My mother refers to Mick Cronin as "the angry little carrot".
I call him Toby Flenderson.
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member