Goats. | The Boneyard

Goats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Goats worked for Central Florida.

I'm going back to what works. Chickens weren't strong enough for ECU on the road. The bull for Army? Well - it was bull. The basement was blood free for Cincinatti - look what happened.

Goats. We need goats. Everybody needs goats.

Going to clean my apron, sharpen my knives, go down the road to the farm to get a goat tomorrow, and prepare everything properly for Black Friday.

I'm feeling rejuvenated. What is there to do? Put the past behind, learn from it and move forward with what you got in front of you right now. Nothing would please me more, than a win this weekend. Nothing like having an enemy to focus on, to clear the thoughts, and nothing rational about it, but I want to win, and I want these players we have to win, and want these coaches we have to get their heads out of their azzes and put the players in position to win. I don't do well with focusing on anything else except what I'm doing, and what's happening now. Planning for the future is for when you're sitting around late at night with nothing else to do. Recognize the past, learn from it and do what you got to do right now.

Nothing rational has made sense in achieving wins this season, so I'm back to ritual animal sacrifice. Goats blood on Friday. worked before, no reason it won't work again.

Proverbially.

As for all the talk about tickets and stuff, and all that, can't speak for anyone but myself, and with me and how I do things in the future, I'll have decision to make that were never decisions before, and it's that simple. I'll cross those bridges when I get to them.

I hope everyone has a very nice Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful that Bob Diaco is our coach. I am. Next year, at the kickoff dinner, I'll have to restrain myself from putting him in a figure four, or a simple straight headlock, for this 3 QB rotation business.....but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it too.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
men_who_stare_at_goats_001.jpg

Carl?

Reaction Score
You know in reality, unlike the fantasy war that the Union waged in the emerald vacation city of Orlando - Memphis? Memphis is a program in this indomitable,abominable conference that I can get myself fired up about kicking their ass on a regular basis - especially when they have the opportunity to win something that we want. I don't care how bad we are - it's a conference game, and the conference title is on the line.

You can't get fired up for this? you got to get out, because it's not for you. We'll find out who the players are for the future in these next two games, and along the way, we've got the opportunity to make two HUGE statements...

#1. This week - you're not the best around, as long as we have something to say about it.

and next week -

we aren't the worst around either.

Reaction Score
Listen - Remember! Use Defense! Points come. Concentrate! Focus power! Remember balance. Make good fight.

-That's how to win, according to Coach Miyagi.

According to Coach Diaco, our defense should be recovered by now from whatever he did to them for the Army game. It was supposed to take 2 weeks to recover. If our OL, can remember balance, and focusing power on their blocks, and they actually get the opportunity to develop a running game?

There is a game to play to still.

Reaction Score
The Goats worked for Central Florida.

I'm going back to what works. Chickens weren't strong enough for ECU on the road. The bull for Army? Well - it was bull. The basement was blood free for Cincinatti - look what happened.

Goats. We need goats. Everybody needs goats.

Going to clean my apron, sharpen my knives, go down the road to the farm to get a goat tomorrow, and prepare everything properly for Black Friday.

I'm feeling rejuvenated. What is there to do? Put the past behind, learn from it and move forward with what you got in front of you right now. Nothing would please me more, than a win this weekend. Nothing like having an enemy to focus on, to clear the thoughts, and nothing rational about it, but I want to win, and I want these players we have to win, and want these coaches we have to get their heads out of their azzes and put the players in position to win. I don't do well with focusing on anything else except what I'm doing, and what's happening now. Planning for the future is for when you're sitting around late at night with nothing else to do. Recognize the past, learn from it and do what you got to do right now.

Nothing rational has made sense in achieving wins this season, so I'm back to ritual animal sacrifice. Goats blood on Friday. worked before, no reason it won't work again.

Proverbially.

As for all the talk about tickets and stuff, and all that, can't speak for anyone but myself, and with me and how I do things in the future, I'll have decision to make that were never decisions before, and it's that simple. I'll cross those bridges when I get to them.

I hope everyone has a very nice Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful that Bob Diaco is our coach. I am. Next year, at the kickoff dinner, I'll have to restrain myself from putting him in a figure four, or a simple straight headlock, for this 3 QB rotation business.....but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it too.

Who would have thought the real problem with UConn football all season was not the coach, or players, but Carl sacrificing the wrong animals!

Reaction Score
Who would have thought the real problem with UConn football all season was not the coach, or players, but Carl sacrificing the wrong animals!

Maybe the trick is to sacrifice Carl instead of the animals!

Reaction Score
Jamaican Curry Goat is a meal that I really like. It will be a nice change sometime around Sunday evening after all the turkey soup, turkey sandwiches, turkey omelettes, fried turkey gizzards......

This all for literary entertainment purposes - really. I'm not really planning on butchering livestock in my basement in ritual fashion to affect positive change for the football program and give them the opportunity to win on Saturday. If I actually did, with the intention of creating positive results for the football team, it would make as much sense to make things happen positively, as the actual things I've seen done so far regarding our actual preparation, planning and execution on gameday -- so anyway......

Please, please no PETA objections please, to this simple internet nonsense postings......no investigations, I won't really be spilling the blood of a goat ritually on Friday in my basement, never mind that hopping and bleating you hear from downstairs..... and even if I did nothing about the animal would go to waste, a good hunter or butcher never does that. If anyone does come knocking, no worries, my licenses for handling such matters are up to date, and my basement is up to code for such practices......pay no attention to that altar in the corner.

Bleat......bleat.......bleat.....

Bleat Memphis.

Please UCONN FOOTBALL. I'll do all I can to help. But they's got to go do it.

pj

Reaction Score
You know, if they had a sacrificial animal roasting area in the Rent parking lot, I would come to the tailgates even without tickets.

Reaction Score
If sacrificing goats is all it takes to get us winning again, then I'll pitch for the knives and the goats. We just need Carl's address and we also need to verify that he actually exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom