glad Coach Dailey didn't allow it | Page 2 | The Boneyard

glad Coach Dailey didn't allow it

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

genosguy

Steff i
that purple hair isn't standard... but now that you're out on your own, do as you wish!
Steff is all about FUN!! If the (temporary) hair color which Steff displays gives her (and us) some fun, what is the problem? I too like my Uconn women looking like the classy people they are--proud, dressed properly, head held high, and looking professional--who treat fans and others with respect.
That is image Christine Dailey (as she signs her name) wants to project for her team and I like it.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Steff i

Steff is all about FUN!! If the (temporary) hair color which Steff displays gives her (and us) some fun, what is the problem? I too like my Uconn women looking like the classy people they are--proud, dressed properly, head held high, and looking professional--who treat fans and others with respect.
That is image Christine Dailey (as she signs her name) wants to project for her team and I like it.
Stef....one f

Reaction Score
In relation to hair & skin: Hair coloring is temporary & more forgiving vs. other skin modifications.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
As Stef herself has said - "when you're 6'5" people are going to look at you, so you might as
well give them something to look at". Thus the hair and the eye-catching clothing choices.

This is Kim Mulkey's philosophy, minus the 6-5 part.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Understood on the ages, understood that they're all special players. However, the "committee" (quotes intentional) must be influenced by Geno or other factors. Lavender seems to make a strong case for herself as the third center (if that's how they allocate the numbers) better than Stef right now.

Does anyone really think that the committee is not influenced by Geno and that they would say "no" if he indicates that he would prefer one player over another? He is the best basketball mind in the women's game so I'd trust his judgement over that of anyone on the committee. He knows what he wants to do and which players allow him to do it.

Gate81

'Gate Grad Likes Cardinal & UConn Best
Reaction Score
his mind or perhaps his bias? it is only human to trust a player that one has known for many years and coached for 4 years and knows one's system over others but is that truly fair? is it conceivable that that individual already knows your system so is at their peak of performance for you, whereas others would only get better and maybe well exceed the current play of that individual whom you know? so is the better decision to pick the one you know, or the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom