OT: - Give your best sports trivia question (rules in thread) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Give your best sports trivia question (rules in thread)

Reaction Score
Big East top scorer... Being a West Coast guy, I don't remember when or even IF Georgetown was in the Big East. But if so, maybe Iverson, Mourning, or Ewing??

Reaction Score
Two players went to USC at the same time, one went to the MLB and became MVP, the other went to the NFL and became a Superbowl MVP. One more hint, ones first name is the same as the other person's last name. Who are those two players?

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
since that was answered quickly, another fairly easy one along same lines:
Who is the only pitcher to hit two grand slams in the same game?
How about the only player to hit 2 grand slams in the same game, but one from the left and one from the right side of the plate…

While it didn’t happen in the same inning, it did happen in back-to-back plate appearances by this player…

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
As I was about to jokingly type "A bag of donuts", it then hit me...

A bucket of baseballs. Not sure if they were new or used.
It was a bag, not a bucket, but close enough!

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Big East top scorer... Being a West Coast guy, I don't remember when or even IF Georgetown was in the Big East. But if so, maybe Iverson, Mourning, or Ewing??

They were all in the Big East, three all time greats, none are the leading scorer

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score

Welcome to our humble abode. We've been called arrogant and spoiled by one opposing coach. Not sure why, we're really nice guys

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom