Give and take with Geno | The Boneyard

Give and take with Geno

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
On Monday, Auriemma talked about senior Mosqueda-Lewis and what she has meant to the program, complimenting her passing ability (Sunday she joined the four other starters with 100 or more assists for the season) and her incredible shooting ability, but he couldn't resist getting a dig in about her defense.

"She gets in the way defensively once in a while," he said. "She confuses the offense, the way she plays defense. She makes you think she's guarding you, but she's really not. That's a real talent that not a lot of players have."

Mosqueda-Lewis rolled her eyes and took it, at least while on the podium. Asked about it later, she said she takes his needling in stride.

"It's definitely something I'm used to," she said. "It's taken a while to get used to. That's the way he shows his appreciation. I embrace it now.

"I know that I'm the best fake defender in college basketball."

And is she comfortable enough, as a senior, to give it back?

"Yeah, you have to give it back," she said. "If you just take it, you're not going to survive here. I've got to make fun of him however I can, whether it's him wearing medium shirts when he's a large ...

LINK

Reaction Score
That's the beauty of Geno. He dishes it out and expects them to give it back.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
She just won him the duck*ing Nat'l Championship and he gives her the Geno mock routine.... And K you're right and someone has to dress him right from now on - Geno, the wine and the spaghetti sauce have taken a toll - you have a gut - dress for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom