Giffey injured his finger early in the 2nd half... | The Boneyard

Giffey injured his finger early in the 2nd half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
...that's why he didn't come back in. I'm seeing a lot of people asking why Ollie didn't play him much in the 2nd half and especially late in the game. That's the reason why.

He is actually getting it X-rayed right now per Ostrout and Borges.

Reaction Score
Got tired of seeing "Why wasn't Giffey in?", huh?

We can tell who doesn't have a Twitter acct..

Reaction Score
...that's why he didn't come back in. I'm seeing a lot of people asking why Ollie didn't play him much in the 2nd half and especially late in the game. That's the reason why.

He is actually getting it X-rayed right now per Ostrout and Borges.
Ahhh, thank you for the explanation-I knew it had to be something. Thinking it was crazy he wasn't in defensively on the Cincy inbounds under their own basket. Ironically, we generated a TO off that inbound anyway....

BUHusky

Reaction Score
We can tell who doesn't have a Twitter acct..

Exactly. The Hoarde was all over it on twitter as soon as it happened. Too bad the 2 idiots announcing the game didn't bother to let the viewers know. Easily the worst announcers of the year.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I just hope it's nothing that will keep him sidelined in our remaining games. No Giffey and no Shabazz and we become a 7 man team.

Reaction Score
Exactly. The Hoarde was all over it on twitter as soon as it happened. Too bad the 2 idiots announcing the game didn't bother to let the viewers know. Easily the worst announcers of the year.
The Cronin-Cam is way more important than injuries to key players.

Reaction Score
so where are our laptop coaches who show up after losses and know more than KO right about now??? :)

BUHusky

Reaction Score
The Cronin-Cam is way more important than injuries to key players.

Cronin-Cam was utterly terrible, but the announcers hit a new low when they actually scolded UConn for not fouling while only down 2 and a 20+ second difference between the shot clock and game clock. I was screaming at the TV because I was so enraged with them. Sure Parker was 1-9, but 100 times out of 100 you'd rather play good D and try to get the ball back (like UConn ended up doing) as opposed to giving your opponent a chance to go up 3 or 4. The fcuking stupidity and ignorance of the announcers was really incomprehensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom