Giffey/Calhoun | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Giffey/Calhoun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
... more 'PT' (playing time)? Don't care. I trust Ollie to decide who helps us more game to game.
... more 'PT' (prime time)? Don't know. I trust Ollie to play who helps us more. NG is not the same as last year, he is better. OC had a great freshman campaign. Let's see who earns 'PT."
I disagree with the 'NG has a better stroke' posts. OC has an unusual stroke, NG's is textbook. Both work. If they start to breakdown and change Calhoun's then, I'm a believer, but at this minute I believe we're lucky to have them both and Leon on the bench.
EDIT: I have no problem with HuskyforLife

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
... more 'PT' (playing time)? Don't care. I trust Ollie to decide who helps us more game to game.
... more 'PT' (prime time)? Don't know. I trust Ollie to play who helps us more. NG is not the same as last year, he is better. OC had a great freshman campaign. Let's see who earns 'PT."
I disagree with the 'NG has a better stroke' posts. OC has an unusual stroke, NG's is textbook. Both work. If they start to breakdown and change Calhoun's then, I'm a believer, but at this minute I believe we're lucky to have them both and Leon on the bench.

sorry you have a problem with how i abbreviate playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom