getting pumped for umass!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
AzGZBitCEAAlfcz.jpg:large

Reaction Score
The Boneyard needs a countdown clock to kickoff.

There's one on the UConn Football page for the Courant.

If Tom wants to let me break his , I know how to write code 'n stuff, but... eh... if you start trusting me, where does it all end?!

Reaction Score
There's one on the UConn Football page for the Courant.

If Tom wants to let me break his , I know how to write code 'n stuff, but... eh... if you start trusting me, where does it all end?!

On Craigslist if you post too many ads or innapropriate ones they "ghost" your ads. The ads appear to go live but no one can actually see them. They don't tell you either. It just happens.

Any chance you can write that code on here? The person will post and think we see it but we won't. :cool:

Reaction Score
On Craigslist if you post too many ads or innapropriate ones they "ghost" your ads. The ads appear to go live but no one can actually see them. They don't tell you either. It just happens.

Any chance you can write that code on here? The person will post and think we see it but we won't. :cool:

LOL... something like that, actually, there's probably some kind of plugin, etc. Most forum software includes huge, pre-built packages with databases already ready to go and just need some kind of configuration. You can usually get in there and mess around with it, but generally speaking, like with Wordpress, someone else has probably already done it and put it out there.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

I just flashed back to the mid 90's with this picture, which would normally be okay, but I flashed back to Calculus 210...goshdarn it!!

Reaction Score
I think it's awesome that Umass is bringing their band to this game. Shows they are really pumped to get this rivalry back in gear, and it should DEFINATELY add to the atmosphere at the game. Should be fun, but better b a beat down!!!!!

Reaction Score
I think it's awesome that Umass is bringing their band to this game. Shows they are really pumped to get this rivalry back in gear, and it should DEFINATELY add to the atmosphere at the game. Should be fun, but better b a beat down!!!!!
yeah imagine the meltdown if we come out flat and its close or god forbid we...I can't even think it!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I'm a big Sam Adams fan. There are very few varieties that I don't like from them...

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I know we're getting close to football when I se this for the first time this year.

Sam+Adams+Octoberfest.jpg
Drinking one right now. It seems to come out earlier every year.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Drinking one right now. It seems to come out earlier every year.

I saw it on the shelf and almost got it.

Tough choices on the shelf- Sam Adams Octoberfest, Abita Purple Haze, Leffe Blonde and Widmer Hefewiezen.

Went with the Leffe.

From Beerworld:

Uses Vieux Temps yeast which gives the clove-like flavour.
"Leffe Blond is a pale abbey beer, with a full, sunny, golden colour. It has a smooth and full bodied taste and a rich creamy head. Like all the Leffe beers, it is a ’connoisseur’ beer that is easy to drink."

biereleffeblonde1328810981.jpg

Reaction Score
yeah imagine the meltdown if we come out flat and its close or god forbid we...I can't even think it!
As I meant to type in a previous thread: Let's hang 60 on them!

Reaction Score
Is fall beer the best because it tastes the best, or is it the best because its the beer I drink during football season?

Pretty sure the answer is tastes the best, but football sure don't hurt.

Reaction Score
Tough choices on the shelf- Sam Adams Octoberfest, Abita Purple Haze, Leffe Blonde and Widmer Hefewiezen.

Went with the Leffe.

I tend to agree with you. Leffe is a great beer. Though so is the Purple Haze.

Honestly, it's still August and I'm not quite ready to drink Octoberfest yet. By opening kickoff, though? Oh hell yeah.

Reaction Score
I saw it on the shelf and almost got it.

Went with the Leffe.

From Beerworld:

Uses Vieux Temps yeast which gives the clove-like flavour.
"Leffe Blond is a pale abbey beer, with a full, sunny, golden colour. It has a smooth and full bodied taste and a rich creamy head. Like all the Leffe beers, it is a ’connoisseur’ beer that is easy to drink."

biereleffeblonde1328810981.jpg
What the HELL is Beerworld, and WHY dont I know about it !!!!????????

Reaction Score
I know we're getting close to football when I se this for the first time this year.

Sam+Adams+Octoberfest.jpg
this is the best post of the year so far, you could not be more correct! I usually but about5/6 cases to last through Thanksgiving because this is really the only Sam I prefer, and if you dont grab it right away its sold out by like the end of September. I have experienced that nightmare in years past. Pushed me to counseling on time!!! (not really)

Reaction Score

In that scenario, I would burn my Blue Lot passes and give my tix to charity!!!!

Reaction Score

I think I know a poster or two...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#