Getting Deli Meats with Tyler Olander | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Getting Deli Meats with Tyler Olander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This weekend I ran into TO at BigY. Got to talk with him for a couple minutes while ordering cold cuts at the deli. Real nice guy. He's back for the summer after playing over in Lithuania. I wish I had asked him how his experience was living and playing over there.

It's been few years since I've been up close to one of the UConn Bigs. It is amazing how large some human beings can get. Though nothing compares to the time I shook Thabeet's hand. I remember someone else commenting about about doing the same and saying how Hash's fingers reached his elbow while shaking his hand. I still laugh at that one.
Did you head over to the car wash afterwards?

Reaction Score
I thought it was a new Podcast..Deli Meats with Tyler Olander. Olander interviews different people/players while buying deli meat.

Reaction Score
Getting Deli Meats with Tyler Olander sounds like a new reality TV show.
I'm going to pitch the follow series of reality TV shows to some network:

Home Repairs with Tyler Olander
Furniture Shopping with Tyler Olander
Cooking Lithuanian Cuisine with Tyler Olander
Wind Surfing with Tyler Olander
Tobogganing with Tyler Olander
Outdoor Survival Skills with Tyler Olander
Crafts with Grandma with Tyler Olander

Reaction Score
I'm going to pitch the follow series of reality TV shows to some network:

Home Repairs with Tyler Olander
Furniture Shopping with Tyler Olander
Cooking Lithuanian Cuisine with Tyler Olander
Wind Surfing with Tyler Olander
Tobogganing with Tyler Olander
Outdoor Survival Skills with Tyler Olander
Crafts with Grandma with Tyler Olander

How to win multiple championships with Tyler Olander: Week 1 Guest - Jim Boeheim

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
This weekend I ran into TO at BigY. Got to talk with him for a couple minutes while ordering cold cuts at the deli. Real nice guy. He's back for the summer after playing over in Lithuania. I wish I had asked him how his experience was living and playing over there.

It's been few years since I've been up close to one of the UConn Bigs. It is amazing how large some human beings can get. Though nothing compares to the time I shook Thabeet's hand. I remember someone else commenting about about doing the same and saying how Hash's fingers reached his elbow while shaking his hand. I still laugh at that one.

Who had more (and higher quality) UConn bitchez with him, TO or HT?

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I was watching the 2011 BET semifinal against SU and Tyler played extremely well that game, scoring 7 points in the first half. Lots of timely contributions in that game by non-Kembas. Kemba was pretty decent too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom