Get well post for " Slimmer" - | The Boneyard

Get well post for " Slimmer" -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just got word from this fellow, one of our most enthusiastic and upbeat posters, informing me that he has gone thru some very serious cardiovascular challenges recently. Seems he is coming out the other side with his usual guts and gusto.
All the best to one of North Carolina's best high school wrestlers, and to his wife.....both of who are talented enough to make the important distinction between American Flag Blue on the one hand, and Baby Blue and Dookie Blue on the other.
Continued progress, Young Fellow.....you know Barb and I are happy that you two Yarders were able to come up north and spend some time in our home awhile back. Stay well.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Wow that sounds like a rough time. Hope he's back to 100% soon!!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Get well soon and get back on the BY.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Get well soon...prayers and healing thoughts going out for your quick recovery..

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Best of luck Slimmer....hope you can enjoy the Opens....this week and next.

Reaction Score
Glad to see your support on here for SLIMMER. As a PS, the reason he has been so scarce on here for the last few months is that his own scare was preceded by an equally frightening set of event for his good wife. So, they've had a very rough go for awhile as a couple. As I like to say, "Stay well."

Reaction Score
From the bottom of my heart (no pun intended) I would really like to thank all the well wishers from the horde. It really meant a lot to my wife and I. I am through the worst of it now, and with meds and a defillebrator I should be able to maintain a normal life. By normal I mean walking 18 holes, and rooting for our fave. girls at UCONN.

I would also like to thank Doc (Winlots) for caring and getting the word out.

I had never had any health issues , and this came as a complete surprise. It was the most terrifying time of my life, but I say ALL THIS MUST PASS !

I cannot thank everyone enough but say I love you guys, and make sure you tell your loved ones that everyday. Life is too short not too!

Again thanks,
Kim aka Slimmer 56

Reaction Score
Awesome news. So very happy to hear such a positive outcome. We wouldn't want you to miss what could be a fun next 4 or 5 years.

I am beginning my own "maybe" cardiac adventure. Might be just stress but an echocardiogram and a stress test has been scheduled and nitro prescribed...just in case.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Give it the good fight Slimmer :) I just had open heart surgery 10 days ago so there must be something going around.

Reaction Score
Give it the good fight Slimmer :) I just had open heart surgery 10 days ago so there must be something going around.

CTF: had not known about that, and I remember your messages of support when my wife was dealing with devastating news earlier this year. Just said a prayer for your continued and full recovery. Stay well, Winlots

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Awesome news. So very happy to hear such a positive outcome. We wouldn't want you to miss what could be a fun next 4 or 5 years.

I am beginning my own "maybe" cardiac adventure. Might be just stress but an echocardiogram and a stress test has been scheduled and nitro prescribed...just in case.
Best wishes, Chapette! Is the stress from being near horses lately? :)

wes33

Revels in Blue Devils
Reaction Score
Goldsboro NC guy wishing you Gods speed in recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom