Geno's post game interview with Doris | The Boneyard

Geno's post game interview with Doris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
She asked him about the fast start. He said he would love to bottle that up. I wonder if he would prefer a red or a white, or maybe a blush?:D

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She asked him about the fast start. He said he would love to bottle that up. I wonder if he would prefer a red or a white, or maybe a blush?:D
That performance made some folks blush. ;)

Reaction Score
My guess is that the Duquesne coach will turn as white as a ghost when he watches video from today's game to try and prep his team for Monday's match-up with UConn....

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
My guess is that the Duquesne coach will turn as white as a ghost when he watches video from today's game to try and prep his team for Monday's match-up with UConn....
I was very impressed with Duquesne. A LOT of team ball and very opportunistic and quick with decisions when Seton Hall would shut down a passing lane.

On the other hand, I was horrified at how terrible Seton Hall looked in that I don't think I've ever seen a team play such a glaringly awful amount of 1 on 1 basketball, and I've watched Tennessee as well as the rest of the SEC play more than once this year.

Seton Hall was just dreadful. They made Duqesne (in the 2nd half) look like they were a top 10 team.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Please. Please. He's a sixty-year-old-plus Italian-American male. To quote America's foremost wine critic, Robert Parker, "white wine is for rinsing your mouth out between courses of red wine". And, blush wine is for grandmoms, prospective girlfriends, and wives under 30. Not that I have an opinion or experience in these things...:rolleyes:

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
I was very impressed with Duquesne. A LOT of team ball and very opportunistic and quick with decisions when Seton Hall would shut down a passing lane.

On the other hand, I was horrified at how terrible Seton Hall looked in that I don't think I've ever seen a team play such a glaringly awful amount of 1 on 1 basketball, and I've watched Tennessee as well as the rest of the SEC play more than once this year.

Seton Hall was just dreadful. They made Duqesne (in the 2nd half) look like they were a top 10 team.
And...... they still managed to score 76 points, I like our chances Monday night! Though I do not expect it to be easy UConn may make it look that way.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Please. Please. He's a sixty-year-old-plus Italian-American male. To quote America's foremost wine critic, Robert Parker, "white wine is for rinsing your mouth out between courses of red wine". And, blush wine is for grandmoms, prospective girlfriends, and wives under 30. Not that I have an opinion or experience in these things...:rolleyes:
Silly old bear!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'm sure it made some opposing fans "red" :mad:

I'm sure UConn's play this morning made the remaining teams in their bracket "red" and uncomfortable too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom