Geno's planning a side trip this weekend | The Boneyard

Geno's planning a side trip this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
WINE COUNTRY BREAK

Auriemma looked forward to a short respite Saturday before heading to Stanford. He will visit the Napa wine country.

"I've got some winemaker friends there I'll see," he said.

Reaction Score
No Napa. Forget the vino, Geno. While you're out West, far better than even a 2011 Screaming Eagle Cabernet, zoom down to Flower Mound, and use those Johnny Fontaine charms to recruit the Cox kid. She is the perfect final piece for 2 or 3 more NC's.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
WINE COUNTRY BREAK

Auriemma looked forward to a short respite Saturday before heading to Stanford. He will visit the Napa wine country.

"I've got some winemaker friends there I'll see," he said.

Ahhhh, la dolce vita

wine-country-vineyards.jpg

HGN

Reaction Score
No Napa. Forget the vino, Geno. While you're out West, far better than even a 2011 Screaming Eagle Cabernet, zoom down to Flower Mound, and use those Johnny Fontaine charms to recruit the Cox kid. She is the perfect final piece for 2 or 3 more NC's.
Huskie Rule, you may have made a good suggestion. You can always drink a glass of wine after signing the Cox kid.

Reaction Score
is the team going to do anything recreational on the day off? Pier 39 fisherman's wharf etc? i know before i moved from SF last year about this time of year i used to see visiting hoops teams on tourist treks on their day off

Reaction Score
is the team going to do anything recreational on the day off? Pier 39 fisherman's wharf etc? i know before i moved from SF last year about this time of year i used to see visiting hoops teams on tourist treks on their day off
I believe in an interview right after the game last night, Marissa said they would practice today and have R&R & dinner in SF Sunday

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Let Geno have a break. He's earned it. (Plus, no way he will miss dinner tomorrow night in San Fran!)

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Ha. Just zip down to Texas? Not everything "out west" is close :)
If it were, I would be at the Stanford game on Monday!

Reaction Score
Ha. Just zip down to Texas? Not everything "out west" is close :)
If it were, I would be at the Stanford game on Monday!

Just checked my almanac and you are right, though in my defense, I failed geography and suffer a New Jerseyan's tortured perspective of the West, a la The New Yorker magazine.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
BTW, the above is one of the highest selling posters of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom