Geno responds to Muffet comment | The Boneyard

Geno responds to Muffet comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
.........and BOOM!!!!

"Notre Dame was a little bit more difficult to put together but I did see where (Notre Dame coach) Muffet (McGraw) said we needed the game more than she does so I did appreciate them giving us the opportunity to play against them. I don't know where we'd be without their help these last 10 years or so anytime you get the chance to play the University of Notre Dame, I don't think you can pass that up so we are going to take advantage of that and go for it."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
.........and BOOM!!!!

Notre Dame was a little bit more difficult to put together but I did see where (Notre Dame coach) Muffet (McGraw) said we needed the game more than she does so I did appreciate them giving us the opportunity to play against them. I don't know where we'd be without their help these last 10 years or so anytime you get the chance to play the University of Notre Dame, I don't think you can pass that up so we are going to take advantage of that and go for it."
It sounds like that remark was reeking of sarcasm. Geno, at his best!

Reaction Score
It sounds like that remark was reeking of sarcasm. Geno, at his best!
He's said it before, but Muffet is from Philly like he is, so they go back and forth with the sarcastic comments and needling each other. I guess it's a Philly thing like the cheese steaks.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Geno at his best.
Funny, ironic. and essential truth-telling
Rolled up into a statement that cannot offend.
One can only admire and giggle.

Reaction Score
It's true that Uconn needs the ND game more now; it would not surprise me if the series is not continued after the upcoming series due to realignment or finding other top teams willing to play Uconn in ND's stead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom