Geno Quote on Gabby Guarding....Ultimate Compliment | The Boneyard

Geno Quote on Gabby Guarding....Ultimate Compliment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lots of people stated that the turning point in the game was the three block sequence by Stewie. I think things began to change when Gabby subbed for Lou who was clearly out of sync from the Dukes aggressiveness. Gen0 as much said this and after this Stewie felt free enough to roam the floor with better team defense from the unit as a whole with Gabby in the mix.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
And in most cases, when your rebounding, you're out rebounded. :)

Can you imagine how "nasty" Gabby would be if she were 6'5" or 6'6" with the same hops instead of 6'1" ? OMG :eek:

Reaction Score
Rebounding is part physical and part desire

Plus a great work ethic and an unrelenting attitude that the ball belongs to me....Gabby is the embodiment of The Art of the Rebound....Husky Tough; Husky Strong! So happy that she is ours!

Last edited:

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Can you imagine how "nasty" Gabby would be if she were 6'5" or 6'6" with the same hops instead of 6'1" ? OMG :eek:

Not so sure about this as Gabby's athleticism is what makes her such a threat on both ends of the court... I think she is the most athletic Husky we have ever had... She can guard and she can shoot and she can sure hop!!!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Geno made some interesting comments about Gabby at the Middlesex Chamber breakfast last week:

"Gabby may be most athletic player not named Stewie in America. When she's got it going, there's nothing that kid can't do. . . For us to be great next year Gabby has to grow a lot in terms of believing in herself. When things don't quite go her way she's starts to question herself a little bit. . . She's a pretty good shooter. If she can keep making the same jumps she made from last year to this year and this year to next year, then we're going to be really, really good."

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Actually, I think she is just 5'11", which makes her even that much more amazing. :)

OMG, you're right! where did I get 6'1" from. Being 2" shorter than I thought she was makes her ever more dynamic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom