Geno on KLS | The Boneyard

Geno on KLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Yeah, she's coming. Let's just hope her mom gets better and Lou doesn't have to have that on her mind.

Reaction Score
If my mom were that sick I'd probably say forget basketball, and I wouldn't want to be 3000 miles away either especially when for the first couple of years of college you're mostly doing gen ed classes that you could take at a local community college anyway. Hopefully her mom gets better, but if she took the year off or decided to transfer closer to home, could you blame her for something that serious?

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
If my mom were that sick I'd probably say forget basketball, and I wouldn't want to be 3000 miles away either especially when for the first couple of years of college you're mostly doing gen ed classes that you could take at a local community college anyway. Hopefully her mom gets better, but if she took the year off or decided to transfer closer to home, could you blame her for something that serious?

Can we not borrow trouble please?

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I think what KLS and her family are going thru is much more important than our worrying about when she will be back to school. Pretty selfish to even think about, really. Family is with you always. Fans, not so much. Thoughts and prayers to the Samuelsons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom