Geno No Longer on Twitter | The Boneyard

Geno No Longer on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Presume his account was deleted becausse there was a questionable tweet that was favored by the account. Highly unlikely tweet in question was actually favored by him, but that his account was Hijacked.

Reaction Score
Them he can spend his time on worthwhile pursuits.....:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
It happened on Aug 12th and a very very sexually explicit photo contained in a tweet was favored by Coach. Obviously it was not him and his account was hacked.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
What truly amazes me is why anyone would bother to hijack the account and use it to "like" a lewd picture. OTH, what else is there to accomplish if you hijack an account?

JS

Reaction Score
What truly amazes me is why anyone would bother to hijack the account and use it to "like" a lewd picture.
I can think of a group of people who'd do it -- if it occurred to them and they could figure out how (both suppositions presupposing a modicum of mental acuity that cast them into doubt).

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I can think of a group of people who'd do it -- if it occurred to them and they could figure out how (both suppositions presupposing a modicum of mental acuity that cast them into doubt).
The Orange Kool-Aid crowd would be my guess, though the level of technical skills required may be way too high.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
hi-jacked or hacked?

hi-jack = take a topic in another direction

hacked = figure out password to post stuff the true account owner would never post

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score

But it wouldn't and they couldn't. Case closed.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
The Orange Kool-Aid crowd would be my guess, though the level of technical skills required may be way too high.
You'd be surprised - they actually figured out how to make their board a "pay" site, so someone down there has at least a modicum of technical skills...!

Reaction Score
Speaking about tweeter accounts being hijacked, I just checked on Stefanie's and there is a picture of a Russian guy instead of Stef and all the tweets are in Russian...But the account is still in Stef's name. No idea how long this has been going on.

Reaction Score
Speaking about tweeter accounts being hijacked, I just checked on Stefanie's and there is a picture of a Russian guy instead of Stef and all the tweets are in Russian...But the account is still in Stef's name. No idea how long this has been going on.
I don't know what Stefanie Dolson you are looking at on Twitter but @bigmamastef is not in Russian.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Looked at @bigmommastef....that was in Kara Lawson's tweet...guess it is wrong.

Reaction Score
They get hacked all the time, my grandkids spend too much time on it so I spend too much time telling them to get off! But I admit to checking on a few.

U

UCONNfan1

Didn't Geno make some really unfortunate remarks on twitter recently? Something akin to "stay tuned for a list of kids I have no interest in recruiting" or something like that? Good thing his twitter was shut down - bad from by Geno who needs to learn to use his edit button.

Reaction Score
Didn't Geno make some really unfortunate remarks on twitter recently? Something akin to "stay tuned for a list of kids I have no interest in recruiting" or something like that? Good thing his twitter was shut down - bad from by Geno who needs to learn to use his edit button.

How is there a correlation between the two things and what do they have to do with eachother?

G

genosguy

Presume his account was deleted becausse there was a questionable tweet that was favored by the account. Highly unlikely tweet in question was actually favored by him, but that his account was Hijacked.
As in everything--those that know Geno will not believe crap about him--those that don't know him or are anti Geno will believe he is a member of the Talihban

G

genosguy

Didn't Geno make some really unfortunate remarks on twitter recently? Something akin to "stay tuned for a list of kids I have no interest in recruiting" or something like that? Good thing his twitter was shut down - bad from by Geno who needs to learn to use his edit bu

Geno---Love him or hate him, he'll speak his mind. Sometimes in Jest as your above quote was.

G

genosguy

I am pro Geno--he has ticked me off big time many times--he once had a knick name for me--no John Wooden. So for a while Iused No Jonwooden as a user name. Geno is too fast at the quip and lip at time. So he, probably like me, shouldn't have a Tweeter or Facebook or Instagram account (I only have facebook). What you don't put out for the world the world cant (and they shall) use against you.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
How is there a correlation between the two things and what do they have to do with eachother?
Um, because his twitter account was shut down? And he made those unfortunate comments on twitter? :confused:

Reaction Score
Um, because his twitter account was shut down? And he made those unfortunate comments on twitter? :confused:
He shut his own Twitter account down because his password got hacked and someone posted a picture of a very hardcore sex scene on his Twitter feed on Aug 12. The comments he made has ABSOLUTELY ZERO to do with the recent shutting down of his twitter account.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
He shut his own Twitter account down because his password got hacked and someone posted a picture of a very hardcore s e x scene on his Twitter feed on Aug 12. The comments he made has ABSOLUTELY ZERO to do with the recent shutting down of his twitter account.
Exactly. So your point escapes me. I think it's a good thing his twitter account was shut down as well, regardless of the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom