Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
I thought Nolan was gonna go straight into defense and miss that. Instead slick pass to Deandre for the dunk. He really has improved this year and next year when he gets to play the 4 I think we are in for some good production

Reaction Score
Nolan looks nice with the ball crazy stuff

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Screw, it, it's taking too long to type it out one letter at a time. NOLAN!

Reaction Score
Nolan has been the best player on the floor since he came in. Everyone talks about how skinny he is, he's not really that thin and he has a very good frame for packing on weight and muscle. He has great potential.

Reaction Score
why wasn't phil playing more

Because he's not a very good player yet. He's shot 36% from the field for the year and scored 21 points in 165 minutes. The outlier is her performance tonight.

Let's not kid ourselves. He's got a lot of talent and I expect him to be a good player. But he was not the answer inside this year. He's had plenty of opportunities in practice and in games, and this is really the first time he has showed much.

Reaction Score
Deandre has been playing like the best on the floor. Boatrught starting playing very well at the end of the half.

caw

Reaction Score
Because he's not a very good player yet. He's shot 36% from the field for the year and scored 21 points in 165 minutes. The outlier is her performance tonight.

Let's not kid ourselves. He's got a lot of talent and I expect him to be a good player. But he was not the answer inside this year. He's had plenty of opportunities in practice and in games, and this is really the first time he has showed much.

I agree. He has progressed and it looks like he has gained some positive weight. He looks stronger than Daniels now. He has decent rebounding skills also. Hope he keeps it up over the spring/summer.

caw

Reaction Score
Deandre has been playing like the best on the floor. Boatrught starting playing very well at the end of the half.

Gtown game should have shown Daniels he can be the best player in the conference.

Reaction Score

and he's already better than Olander

Reaction Score
So far so good. This is survival all the way. Does Cincy have any players under 6'3"? They look like a football team compared to ours. Almost everyone is looking up at their assignments.

Reaction Score
They started to settle down the last 7-8 min.. They stopped the TO's. RB starting to play better. Cincy does not look like a tournament team at all.

Reaction Score
and he's already better than Olander

Oh yea?
FG % - advantage Olander
FT % - advantage Olander
Pts per 40 minutes - advantage Olander
Rbds per 40 minutes - advantage Nolan (7.2 vs. 6.5, hardly significant, and both are poor)
Blocks per 40 mintues - even
Steals per 40 minutes - advantage Olander
Turnovers per 40 minutes - even
Fouls per 40 minutes - advantage Olander
Assists per 40 minutes - advantage Olander

So in what world is Nolan the better player, besides your little make-believe, irrational, biased one?

SouthTampaBill

20" Neck
Reaction Score
Someone suggested Evans as an assistant coach. Really?

To show the players how not to get it done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom