Game thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Any1's game, but ND has more players that can score then UConn does. They're controlling the offensive glass and getting to the free throw line. Bria, KML and Tiff need to have good 2nd half. Can't win the game with only Tiff and Stef scoring most of the points.

As a fan of another school and not one of the two teams playing, this is the most level-headed post so far. Some of the homerism in this thread is not a credit to the sophistication of the BY....

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Hey, look at the bright side! With all those stats against us, we are only down three at the half with two players doing most of our scoring. If any of the other three step up it's our game...

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
As a fan of another school and not one of the two teams playing, this is the most level-headed post so far. Some of the homerism in this thread is not a credit to the sophistication of the BY....
With all due respect, it's a UConn fan board...

Reaction Score

Ummm, yeah. It is our HOME board. Your point?
Sent from my Epic 4G Touch using Tapatalk

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
If we get one or 2 more to step up, we can win this game.

Reaction Score
Any1's game, but ND has more players that can score then UConn does. They're controlling the offensive glass and getting to the free throw line. Bria, KML and Tiff need to have good 2nd half. Can't win the game with only Tiff and Stef scoring most of the points.

agree

Reaction Score

It's a big game and you come in and lecture4 us that we're not supposed to be rooting for our team. What a CLASSY GUEST.

Kait14

Kait the Great
Reaction Score
I hope Caroline is getting an earful.. She needs to step it up, 1 attempted shot? Come on!! She had a great steal, but then turned it over 2 seconds later

Reaction Score
It's a big game and you come in and lecture4 us that we're not supposed to be rooting for our team. What a CLASSY GUEST.
Pksundevil isn't lecturing nor telling us not to root for our team. This is a home board but not a bash board.

Reaction Score
Hard for KML to score from the bench.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
I know. Rough start. She will come out in the 2nd half. She's too good of player

Reaction Score
also think you guys are shooting too soon in the clock, not using your great passing and screens as much.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
ND has scored more pts. in one half against us than some teams do in the entire game.

Reaction Score
I hope Caroline is getting an earful.. She needs to step it up, 1 attempted shot? Come on!! She had a great steal, but then turned it over 2 seconds later

I agree. She is way to experienced to be shut down like this. However give "some" credit to ND's defense

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This is the type of game we have not been able to win this year. Let's show everyone that we have learned from the 3 losses, and let's grab this one!

Reaction Score
also think you guys are shooting too soon in the clock, not using your great passing and screens as much.

I think on a few plays we have but not most of the time. I've seen the shot clock going down to 10sec and our offensive is just stagnant. ND is playing an aggressive defense. We have to adjust and play through it.

GAM

Reaction Score
As much Geno and the fans like CD, so far it hasn't been impressive except one game this season. Kelly also hasn't been playing well and her awful shooting continues.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Notre Dame did not trail at the half in any of its 16 conference games this season. Tied once, against #UConnwomen per John A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom