Gabby is WBCA Defensive player of the year | The Boneyard

Gabby is WBCA Defensive player of the year

RogueDave

Wasn’t Me!
Reaction Score
Gabby...going on the wall next season...

Awesome, feel like she represents herself as well as some others who were deserving in the past but missed out on the recognition needed to be selected for AA...

Lou and Pheesa will they go on next season or Senior year? Hmmm not sure what Geno will decide on that...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reaction Score
This is just GABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

WBCA names Gabby Williams the 2017 NCAA Division I Defensive Player of the Year

upload_2017-4-1_16-56-37.png

Last edited:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Gabby...going on the wall next season...

Awesome, feel like she represents herself as well as some others who were deserving in the past but missed out on the recognition needed to be selected for AA...

Lou and Pheesa will they go on next season or Senior year? Hmmm not sure what Geno will decide on that...:rolleyes::rolleyes:
They go up on senior night.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
is Gabby a 1st Team All-American on any of the services... I'm a lil lost! I know she was a 2nd Team with KLS and Napheesa as 1st Team. just wondering, hard to follow all this stuff.

maybe being DPOY gets her on the wall

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
is Gabby a 1st Team All-American on any of the services... I'm a lil lost! I know she was a 2nd Team with KLS and Napheesa as 1st Team. just wondering, hard to follow all this stuff.

maybe being DPOY gets her on the wall
It's been announced that she made first-team WBCA All-American as well. So on the wall.

Reaction Score
Gabby this season had over 200 defensive rebounds, 50 blocks, and 100 steals. She's the only UConn player ever to do that. She quarterbacked the defense directing all the switches and at times shoving her teammates into the right spot. She battled bigger players all season including a handful of All-American post players all game long. Such a deserved honor.

Reaction Score
Wonderful news!!! Soon we should see a few more UCONN Huskies to join her on the WBCA AA Team... which may help relieve the "sting" of last night just a bit... I join the other UCONN Huskie fans in saying "I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON!!!"
Wonderful news!!! Soon we should see a few more UCONN Huskies to join her on the WBCA AA Team... which may help relieve the "sting" of last night just a bit... I join the other UCONN Huskie fans in saying "I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON!!!"[/QUOTE
Awesome! Game in and game out Gabby proved that she is a true game changer. She is the most exciting player in wcbb and arguably the best. I am thrilled for her as well as Phessa and Lou. Not sure how this mitigates the "sting". To the contrary. We have 3 first team AAs, MSU has none yet we went home.

Reaction Score
???? Never said "mitigates the sting"... but that it may help relieve it a bit.... no way to get rid of it completely, until they get their revenge next season.... which I said I am looking forward to.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom