Ga Tech........ | The Boneyard

Ga Tech........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
will give teams problems in the Tournament. After witnessing an almost upset of ND, I am really impressed with these Ladies. I went to the Tech vs Puke game and thought it was going to be a dog fight.

Tech got out to a 15 pt lead in the 1st half and never looked back. Duke tried to cut it close late in the 2nd half but Tech kept fighting. K Davis, Vucivic (sp chk) and Z Oniel are AMAZING. Don't know if Tech overachieved or Duke underachieved but it was a great game. #GoYellowJackets

20150226_201400-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

Reaction Score
will give teams problems in the Tournament. After witnessing an almost upset of ND, I am really impressed with these Ladies. I went to the Tech vs Puke game and thought it was going to be a dog fight.

Tech got out to a 15 pt lead in the 1st half and never looked back. Duke tried to cut it close late in the 2nd half but Tech kept fighting. K Davis, Vucivic (sp chk) and Z Oniel are AMAZING. Don't know if Tech overachieved or Duke underachieved but it was a great game. #GoYellowJackets

View attachment 8631
There's a whole other thread that might address the answer to that question Love ❤.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Depends which Tournament you are talking about, the NIT or NCAA. A win over Duke does not buy you much street cred anymore, and the Wreck are at 6-9 in the ACC, #61 in Sagarin and 1-12 against the Sagarin top 50, so you know who that one win came against. That's not impressive, and at this point without a deep deep run in the ACCT, the NIT is where they are going. They've had a lot of close losses this year, but they're losses nonetheless.

loneycafe

Go Pack! #GTHC
Reaction Score
I was getting ready to post that. GT has no shot of NCAAs unless they win ACC tourney, which they have a 1 percent chance of doing.

They'll be with NC State and Virginia in the WNIT.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I wish Tech well, my Georgia cousin was a grad back in the day.

Puzzled, generally - I have always thought they were well coached and a bit of a threat, but they seem to consistently have inconsistent seasons. Might do ok in the WNIT, assuming they get there.

By the way, my cousin doesn't root for tech in Football because he doesn't like the coach and doesn't want him to do well (because he runs the triple option, is the reason, by the way - he thinks it is a disgrace). Strangest reason to root against your alma mater that I have ever heard of. WBB is not in his horizons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom