Fury Wilder III. Who you got? | The Boneyard

Fury Wilder III. Who you got?

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Fury, mid to late round stoppage. Wilder's only shot is landing the big right. No way he can win on the cards seeing as he has lost 17 of his 19 rounds against Fury.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I think Wilders best chance is to come out swinging from the beginning and hope to connect early. Otherwise his chances drop as the fight goes past mid rounds.

Reaction Score
Wilder’s training has seemed to have gotten better, but you have to think Fury wins again. I personally want Wilder to win, have followed him for a long time and think he’s extremely entertaining, but Fury is just a master boxer. I do think Wilder has a chance though. Fury getting up in the 12 round in the first fight is one of the craziest things i’ve seen in sports, that combo knocks out 99% of boxers.

Reaction Score
Wilder’s training has seemed to have gotten better, but you have to think Fury wins again. I personally want Wilder to win, have followed him for a long time and think he’s extremely entertaining, but Fury is just a master boxer. I do think Wilder has a chance though. Fury getting up in the 12 round in the first fight is one of the craziest things i’ve seen in sports, that combo knocks out 99% of boxers.

His gym is steel. That combo would have literally put me in the hospital

Reaction Score
If Fury is in top shape he will win if he comes in taking it lightly it could cost him the Belt . Fury was in top shape last time and Wilder was overmatched but a slowed even a little bit and landing a big punch becomes more likely.

Reaction Score
I think Fury figured him out and thats to have Wilder fight walking backwards no matter what. Thats the key negating Wilder's power.

Reaction Score
So if Wilder had gone to the neutral corner after the second knockdown of Fury, would Fury have beaten the count? It looked like that gave Fury more time. That was his one shot.

Reaction Score
Wilder lost but man is he a monster. This was more like him than that second fight and I knew it. It’s just Fury is the better boxer and also tough as hell and huuuuge. I loved this fight.

Reaction Score
Wow. Great fight. Wilder is one tough SOB. Dominating showing from Fury.
Wilder just got tired early, I wouldn’t say dominant, the whole fight you never knew who was going to win.

Reaction Score
Hell of fight! Wilder showed a lot of heart but lost some years from another beating. He went out on his shield, no more excuses from him just take the L. Fury is a beast and the most entertaining person in sports. Irish Travellers are some wild bastards.

Reaction Score
Fury is quite the character. I cant believe how many blows Wilder took was and still getting back up. I honestly thought it wouldnt go longer than 5 or 6 rounds, impressive that it went to 11.

Reaction Score
Wilder just got tired early, I wouldn’t say dominant, the whole fight you never knew who was going to win.
He got tired because his only hope was to try to finish the fight as quick as possible. He was never going out box Fury, WIlder was tired by round 3 he caught Fury for being aggressive but after the 2 knock downs Fury controlled the fight.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Wow. Great fight. Wilder is one tough SOB. Dominating showing from Fury.
I can’t believe he got up from that second to last knockdown, the ear shot…and then gave some good shots

if AJ had to take those shots from either of those fighters he wouldn’t have lasted 5 rounds

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Really entertaining.

Wilder is still completely clueless as to what he’s doing - someone would have to actively try to get hit by a Wilder jab - and he’d never beat Fury, but he’s still marketable because he just makes great theater.

Reaction Score
Really entertaining.

Wilder is still completely clueless as to what he’s doing - someone would have to actively try to get hit by a Wilder jab - and he’d never beat Fury, but he’s still marketable because he just makes great theater.
He's probably done after that fight.

I don't like Wilder as a person but I feel for him. It was back and forth early but the second half of that fight was just a savage beating, Wilder was just going on heart and still could throw the hammer just off of instinct but he legit probably lost some years on his life. Fury mauled him in the second fight but it was nothing like this, he bludgeoned him tonight.

Reaction Score
Great fight, glad I bought it. Wilder just needs to tip his cap to the guy that's better than him. Went out on his shield though - showed a lot of heart. Even with the knockdowns Fury never seemed like anything but in complete control of the fight.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It's pretty rare for a fight go almost exactly as many had predicted. Nothing was very surprising.

And yet it was more entertaining than anyone could have hoped for it to be.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Best heavyweight fight in years. I'm convinced Fury's head is made from steel. It doesn't seem he can get knocked out completely. Wilder is really a warrior for continuing to bang for all those rounds after tiring.

Perhaps Usyk has the best chance to defeat Fury by decision with his boxing IQ.

Reaction Score
I haven't enjoyed heavyweights in a long time until that fight. Great stuff. Both of them warriors.

Fury may have the best cardio of any 6'9 280lb person on the planet. He was just relentless.

Berlanga, that guy who called out Canelo in the undercard barely looked undercard-worthy despite the win by decision. Disappointed with him as a prospect. Too bad.

Been enjoying boxing way more than MMA recently.

Highly recommend One Championship Muay Thai though!! That has been my favorite recently. Rodtang is a beast.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He's probably done after that fight.

I don't like Wilder as a person but I feel for him. It was back and forth early but the second half of that fight was just a savage beating, Wilder was just going on heart and still could throw the hammer just off of instinct but he legit probably lost some years on his life. Fury mauled him in the second fight but it was nothing like this, he bludgeoned him tonight.

I don’t like him either, but he’s definitely not done.

They can make a ton of money throwing him in against Joshua in London, so I imagine that happens at some point. If Joshua was smart, he’d make that fight and avoid Usyk who will beat him again and entirely remove him from relevance.

Reaction Score
I don’t like him either, but he’s definitely not done.

They can make a ton of money throwing him in against Joshua in London, so I imagine that happens at some point. If Joshua was smart, he’d make that fight and avoid Usyk who will beat him again and entirely remove him from relevance.
He'll fight again, he'll probably fight well into his 40's but I think he's probably done as a great fighter. Fury beat him down mentally and then took years off his life.

Joshua has already taken the second fight against Usyk, it would look weak if he backed out now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom