Funny stuff: starving UConn FB players tweeting about their hunger... | The Boneyard

Funny stuff: starving UConn FB players tweeting about their hunger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Led of course by Sio Moore ( @MrUConn3 ). High comedy in an otherwise not-so-good situation.

Check out his timeline, with cameos by Blidi, Gratz and Steg. Hilarity has ensued...

Reaction Score
even tiny Merrimack College, div 1 hockey, div 2 everything else, managed to have a dining hall open for its athletes today for brunch.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Public school. National holiday.

Reaction Score
If only some people had to endure 4 years in Storrs with no weekend meal plan. :rolleyes:

Our cook would put out deli meats on a cookie tray at Friday dinner for people to make sandwiches for the weekend. The thing became known as the Gaza Strip. Still remember a fat chick named Toni who stabbed my hand with a fork going for the last piece of what was supposedly provalone cheese.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Our cook would put out deli meats on a cookie tray at Friday dinner for people to make sandwiches for the weekend. The thing became known as the Gaza Strip. Still remember a fat chick named Toni who stabbed my hand with a fork going for the last piece of what was supposedly provalone cheese.

I can't stop laughing! ( :mad: <--- Toni )

Reaction Score
Jesse Joseph was just as pissed as Sio - it was comical to read but at same time left me shaking my head that some how they got forgotten. No per diem for the day either.

One of the best - ack and forths:

Sio Moore@MrUconn3
I'm bout to go to the farm on campus n murder one a dem cows n get right... This starvation to crazy

Blidi Wreh-Wilson@BlidiWrehWil5on
Are those cows out on Horsebarn Hill?? One of those things might go down if we don't find somewhere that's open

Sio Moore@MrUconn3
aye @UconnCompliance y'all gon have to do somethin about my hunger b4 I get erratic n slaughter one a them cows n make a steak sandwhich

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Jesse Joseph was just as pissed as Sio - it was comical to read but at same time left me shaking my head that some how they got forgotten. No per diem for the day either.

One of the best - ack and forths:

Sio Moore@MrUconn3
I'm bout to go to the farm on campus n murder one a dem cows n get right... This starvation to crazy

Blidi Wreh-Wilson@BlidiWrehWil5on
Are those cows out on Horsebarn Hill?? One of those things might go down if we don't find somewhere that's open

Sio Moore@MrUconn3
aye @UconnCompliance y'all gon have to do somethin about my hunger b4 I get erratic n slaughter one a them cows n make a steak sandwhich

so funny isn't it. i had to join in yesterday and send out a tweet or 2. for the younger fans read the last tweet by sio^ with a 2chainz voice. AYE!!! haha

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
If only some people had to endure 4 years in Storrs with no weekend meal plan. :rolleyes:

Right with you there, lol!

If I was lucky, I would have enough money to buy one Gumby's medium pizza (two toppings, wheat crust) and maybe a gallon of juice from Store 24 - and would nurse them for the entire weekend. I wasn't that lucky often enough. :(

If it weren't for the UCMB/Pep Band coming through with occasional free food during/after our performances, it would've been much worse...

Reaction Score
Right with you there, lol!

If I was lucky, I would have enough money to buy one Gumby's medium pizza (two toppings, wheat crust) and maybe a gallon of juice from Store 24 - and would nurse them for the entire weekend. I wasn't that lucky often enough. :(

If it weren't for the UCMB/Pep Band coming through with occasional free food during/after our performances, it would've been much worse...

Reaction Score
That is a pretty sad state of affairs at UConn if our atheletes can't have access to food during school breaks and weekends. What does that say about how the school treats their artheletes. Comeon Ward do something for these kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom