Fuller: Tuck is day-to-day with more knee issues | The Boneyard

Fuller: Tuck is day-to-day with more knee issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
If Morgan Tuck thought her knee issues were in her rear-view mirror after undergoing surgery in mid- November, she was mistaken.

While going up for a layup in Tuesday's win over Houston she felt some minor pain and after doing a little bit of work in Thursday's practice, she noticed that the knee had swollen up a bit so she was held out of Friday's practice at Webster Bank Arena and is questionable for tomorrow's game against Temple.

LINK

Reaction Score
This kid cannot catch a break. Sit her down for a game or two. We sure won't need her for Temple.

Reaction Score
If Morgan had any luck at all it would be all bad! I hope this is just a bump in the road.

Reaction Score
Knees. Evolution's (or divine design's) joke on us!
Yeah no kidding! Some people's bodies just aren't meant for rigorous sports, and constant injuries are its way of warning us.

Reaction Score
The good news it was caught early and she might have just sprained a ligament.........Keep her off the court on Sat and get her treatment and be ready for Baylor............IMO, she will be fine.

HGN

Reaction Score
Talk about being snake bitten...:( I know she wants to play and I know Geno wants her to play, but she might need to consider just sitting out a season (redshirt) and giving the knee a complete shutdown and rest.

If she redshirt next season she will still have 2 seasons left to play....It would be better than trying to play and having to sit out games all during the season because of knee issues.

She deserves better than these constant recurring knee issues or even having to always worry about the knee while playing.

Reaction Score
Talk about being snake bitten...:( I know she wants to play and I know Geno wants her to play, but she might need to consider just sitting out a season (redshirt) and giving the knee a complete shutdown and rest.

If she redshirt next season she will still have 2 seasons left to play....It would be better than trying to play and having to sit out games all during the season because of knee issues.

She deserves better than these constant recurring knee issues or even having to always worry about the knee while playing.
A lot of these kids just play too much through out the year.

Reactions: HGN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom