Fuller: Taking a hit to the elbow one test KML needed to pass | The Boneyard

Fuller: Taking a hit to the elbow one test KML needed to pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Although she was grimacing in pain she her elbow struck the Madison Square Garden court, she did not have to leave the game. With the fear factor out of her system, Mosqueda-Lewis could get back to playing with the reckless abandon she needs to in order to be successful.

LINK

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I was wondering about that - I remember seeing her go down fairly hard at one point and thought (once she was up and playing again) good, she can take the contact and not worry. I hadn't realized she whacked the elbow on that play though!

Reaction Score
This UCONN takes zero prisoners and has a killer attitude on winning and not playing to the score or the clock. .........

Agree...Geno has this team playing against The Game, regardless of the score or opponent. They are always striving to make THIS moment, THIS play, THIS defensive stand, perfect...

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
This UCONN takes zero prisoners and has a killer attitude on winning and not playing to the score or the clock. IMO, Geno has 4 AA's on this team and a 5th player in MoJeff they will be named to a future AA team very soon.........
I agree about MoJeff - I can see a Lieberman in her future if she continues on her current path. (I agree about the rest of the post as well.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom