Fuller: Stokes' father discusses her improved play | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Fuller: Stokes' father discusses her improved play

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
The thing that impresses me the most about Kiah is her ability to rebound out of her area or in other words, she rebounds not only balls that are in her near vicinity. She is kind of Dennis Rodman like in that sense.

I pray that rebounding skill is the only characteristic she shares with the Worm.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Not to nit pick, but I've never read anything negative related to her "attitude".

It may be splitting hairs, but IMHO there is a difference between effort and attitude. She's always been a happy, smiling, supportive player for the team. To me, that's more reflective of her "attitude". Per her dad, the problem was getting more of an edge and giving maximum effort all the time. That's what Geno and co. have been working on the past 2+ years and it's really paying off. :)

I think it depends on how you define attitude. Too often it's considered a negative but in this case I think of it as the attitude that she showed in the "All Access" video where she appeared to be content to playing defense, relying on her team mates for scoring. I don't know when the interview was recorded but it seems she now has a different attitude.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
As strange as it may seem, the loss of KML and Tuck has been a blessing for Kiah, Banks and the team. This will be so important come March.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I thought at the time, we not only get great players, we get great families.
I believe that is part of what the coaches look at (the family) when recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom