Fuller: Geno is hyped for the trip to Temple | The Boneyard

Fuller: Geno is hyped for the trip to Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
During the road trips the UConn traveling party normally stays in the very best hotels and eats at five-star restaurants. The itinerary is a little different on this trip. Auriemma has a couple stops planned for some hidden treasures, places where the clientele rarely changes from decade to decade.

"It is exciting for me. I don't know if it will be for them.

LINK

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Just a GREAT read! Makes you want to tag along, esp. to meet the old guys who knew Geno back in the day. I hope someone takes a video camera.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Just a GREAT read! Makes you want to tag along, esp. to meet the old guys who knew Geno back in the day. I hope someone takes a video camera.
Probably a bunch of good old paisans.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
I think a good bocce game is in order - it would be worth the price of admission to see Stef, Kiah, Stewie, and MoJet square off against the senior Italian gentlemen's all-star team.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
There is a nice bocce court down Branford Point at Parker Memorial Park for town residents.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I see the team watched the ND/MD game and "booed and cheered". Who were they pulling for?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Love this quote from Stef in the second link: 'It is an honor to have him bring us to his hometown,” said senior UConn center Stefanie Dolson. “It shows how close he is with the team, and it shows the pride he takes in coaching us.”

Of topic - but in the links the DiMauro story of Lauren is great too.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Loved this story, and the kids probably ate as well or better than in many fancier places. The Women's Hoops Guru, Mel, says that 75 credentials have been issued for tonight's game, and all the Philly TV stations will be there. Sounds like the good old days when the Horde almost completely circled the court at the XL. (you know, before the mysterious "special court side seating" on either side of the radio/tv crews)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom