For those who doubted KO, this is your thread to eat some crow! | The Boneyard

For those who doubted KO, this is your thread to eat some crow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've been a KO supporter since day one. This is not an I told you so thread. It's just one game, but definitely a great start for Kevin. When I've been wrong, I never hesitate to eat my pound of crow here on the Yard. With that said, you KO doubters, you know who you are! Pick up your fork and let us know how it fricken tastes.

Reaction Score
I've been a KO supporter since day one. This is not an I told you so thread. It's just one game, but definitely a great start for Kevin. When I've been wrong, I never hesitate to eat my pound of crow here on the Yard. With that said, you KO doubters, you know who you are! Pick up your fork and let us know how it fricken tastes.

freescooter, anyone?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
DM, you're my guy, but if this isn't a Told Ya So thread, then what is it?

But hey, since I'm here, I've also been a huge KO proponent for the last 2 years.

(I can't say I told ya we'd gut out a win tonight, though. That was a very pleasant surprise.)

Reaction Score
DM, you're my guy, but if this isn't a Told Ya So thread, then what is it?

But hey, since I'm here, I've also been a huge KO proponent for the last 2 years.

(I can't say I told ya we'd gut out a win tonight, though. That was a very pleasant surprise.)
It wasn't meant to be a told ya so since I didn't expect a win tonight, but it is meant to be a man-up for those who have been kicking KO in the ass the past few months. For a guy who didn't have any head coaching experience sure did a heck of a job of preparing an undermanned team to a win over a top 20 team. If that's not enough to bring KO's doubters to the table to eat their pound of crow, I don't know what is.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Finally, a thread about eating crow in which I'm not one of the diners. Feels nice.

Reaction Score
I knew Kevin when he was a player at UCONN. He was a solid citizen then and has grown into a leader of men. Responded with class when asked about the AD's response to the win. Bilas and McDonough's comments spoke to the respect KO has within the roundball community. Let's give the guy a few years to see what happens.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
These are the guys that staid, THEY DIDN'T LEAVE!! Not five toes, BUT both feet! We play for whats on our chest not whats on our back!!

I LOVE A MAN!!!

HIS NAME

KEVIN OLLIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members