For those in Dallas question about tickets | The Boneyard

For those in Dallas question about tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm going to start driving there today. I need to buy a ticket for tomorrow's game. I have questions for people already there. How's the secondary ticket market in Dallas? Am I better off buying on stubhub or in Arlington? Also, was anyone in a particularly fun pro UConn section? But I can't afford the high end seats.

Reaction Score
Go to the stadium. Get a feel for the prices from the street scalpers. Then go to the northwest corner, across the street to the Stubhub office at 1006 N Collins St. Easy walking distance. Check there.
Aim for UConn sections:
Low 128 to 134
Middle: 227 to 233

You will find tix easily. Drive carefully. Bring some mojo and a loud voice.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
I'm going to start driving there today. I need to buy a ticket for tomorrow's game. I have questions for people already there. How's the secondary ticket market in Dallas? Am I better off buying on stubhub or in Arlington? Also, was anyone in a particularly fun pro UConn section? But I can't afford the high end seats.
There were a few empty seats in Section 229 last night. All UConn fans and $150 per seat. About 1/2 the way up in NW side of the stadium and pretty good view of the court and great view of the Jumbotron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom