First two games | The Boneyard

First two games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I notice on the schedule that besides radio it notes "GT" which is Game Tracker, CBS Sports. IS this a computer subscription?

Reaction Score
I notice on the schedule that besides radio it notes "GT" which is Game Tracker, CBS Sports. IS this a computer subscription?

On the UConn Women's BB Schedule site, on game day a box with who they are playing will show and at the or near the bottom is "Gametracker"---about 5 minutes before game, click on it and after a fashion it will show both teams and a cartoon like depiction of the court. You can, as I sometimes do, "watch" the game via Gametracker--I don't have to listen to the bubble heads not telling me who was fouled, who fouled, who scored, what the score is--everything is on gametracker
No fee, no subscription--free.

Reaction Score
Both games will be on the Radio.....Internet via Tunein.com....search UConn IMG Sports Network :)

Reaction Score
Are they really not going to have TV coverage for games against Ohio State and Kansas State? That can't be. I could see if it was the UC-Davis game like last year where it was web only, but two P5 opponents?

Reaction Score
Are they really not going to have TV coverage for games against Ohio State and Kansas State? That can't be. I could see if it was the UC-Davis game like last year where it was web only, but two P5 opponents?
The schedule I downloaded says that OSU will be on ESPN2 and Kansas State will be on SNY.

Reaction Score
The schedule I downloaded says that OSU will be on ESPN2 and Kansas State will be on SNY.
OK good. The way this thread started off I thought maybe they weren't going to be on TV.

Reaction Score
I am pretty sure the OP is referring to the scrimmage games not being televised.

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score

The two exhibition games aren't on TV. Gametracker is a web-based boxscore and play-by-play that's updated in real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom