First Night: So who's going? | The Boneyard

First Night: So who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Any Boneyarders planning on attending tonight's festivities? If so, can we get some live posts? Possibly even some pics or video?

Yes, I'm greedy......!!!

Snidely.jpg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Sorry, I'm in Maui.

For those going: Enjoy! Be loud! Stay within the rules! And give those of us who can't be there a detailed account!

Aloha! Go UConn!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
John Altavilla is already there and tweeting. Here's one of his tweets:

Shea Ralph is correct. Stefanie Dolson looks in tremendous condition. And she looks taaaaallllller, too

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Shea Ralph is correct. Stefanie Dolson looks in tremendous condition. And she looks taaaaallllller, too
And I thought that Rosemary's off-season stretching regimen was designed to increase flexibility. Stef took it literally! :)

U

UCONNfan1

I wish I could think of something clever related to the rack and stretching her, but I'm at a loss. In all seriousness tho, I'm guessing her slimmer physique gives the impression that she's taller.

I wonder if she's athletic enough to reach the rim. Tina Charles is one of those who I would have thought could dunk, but perhaps she does not have the vertical hops necessary...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Again with the Maui? You just have to rub it in...haven't we suffered enough jealousy by now? :rolleyes: :cool:
It's crystal clear, 84 degrees, with a gentle breeze. Can we get Geno to lobby for a female version of the Maui Invitational that the men play in November?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I'm sure I've stepped in something. :) Actually, on Tuesday, I had to scrape some turf off my golf spikes, and, several times, I've had to rinse Kaanapali sand off my feet.

Wish the BYers were here! This is basically the mirror image of my view:

http://www.timesharelifestyle.com/photos/full/2976/westin-kaanapali-ocean-resort-villas.jpg

Life's rough, eh Milford? :)

Did you have your last official day at work? IIRC this is something of a retirement trip. Either way, enjoy yourself in Maui!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Life's rough, eh Milford? :)

Did you have your last official day at work? IIRC this is something of a retirement trip. Either way, enjoy yourself in Maui!
Thanks! Two more weeks in Maui, then one more week in the office. I'm in training for retirement. The season is coming up, baby! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom