First 2015/16 Team Photo? | The Boneyard

First 2015/16 Team Photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
what is Nurse doing with those fingers... very Diggins-esque
I stay away from hand signs now. Last time I commented on SD's hand signs I was accused of being an out-of-touch old white guy. Doesn't look like Crips or Blood though. Maybe Ontario-based

Reaction Score
are you?
The absolutes are I'm a guy and I'm white. Age and degree of 'in touch' are relative. Like Geno, I probably don't need any more 19-year-old friends (but I'm open-minded about that). And I'm sure Lamar Odom is much more in touch with gang signs them I am, but is that a good thing?

Reaction Score
Being an out-of-touch old white guy myself, I used this new-fangled thing called "google" to find out what mysterious thing the kids today were doing with their hands.:rolleyes: It turns out it's the modern version of the peace sign that I remember from my youth!:p:D;)

Reaction Score
Being an out-of-touch old white guy myself, I used this new-fangled thing called "google" to find out what mysterious thing the kids today were doing with their hands.:rolleyes: It turns out it's the modern version of the peace sign that I remember from my youth!:p:D;)
That's what it looks like. A career of international travel cured me from using that one. I still double-check the company I'm in before even showing those two fingers to indicate the number "two" (I trained myself to finger count with my thumb for one, thumb & forefinger for two, etc).

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
these days, the difference is only... who's doing it!

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Another mango from my hometown of Miami. Remember Tiffany (look I'm on the floor) Hayes? 'Nother one.
I remember Tiffany. Is "mango" Floridian for "pretty girl"?

Reaction Score
I remember Tiffany. Is "mango" Floridian for "pretty girl"?

I was just trying to reference some sweet fruit native to Miami. Mangoes are only pretty when you know what's inside. So, I'd say yes to pretty, too. I might add that it has been just great watching Polly and Tierney these last several years. They contribute much more than the occasional point; they bring joy.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
Well when she's piggybacking Lou she is.....

And what's Ekmark's story? A growth spurt? Or fodder for another height thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom