Final4 Sites 2017-2020 | The Boneyard

Final4 Sites 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Interesting that San Antonio is not on the list. There has been some talk about identifying a single location, or a small rotating group of locations, and San Antonio's name was prominent in both lists, but if they are not a finalist through 2020...hmmm.

Reaction Score
Went to San Antonio for the 2010 FF. It's a great city for a final four (men's or women's). Two great arenas (AT&T Center and Alamo Dome). I would rather have watched the 2010 FF in the AT&T Center than in the Alamo Dome. AT@T Center is where the Spurs play. Better sightlines for basketball. And, you cant beat the "Riverwalk" to stay, eat, drink and party!!!!!!!!!!!

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
This is the first host for Nashvile. I expect the folks at Bridgestone to do a excellent job. I have been there for a SEC tourney.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I wish Charlotte would bid again......... great arena in a downtown location... plenty of restaurants, bars, clubs, hotels nearby....... Other than Dallas.... it has the best airport situation of the contenders...

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Who wants to go to Columbus Ohio, never mind Pittsburgh Pa? OSU must be salivating at the possibility of the F4 being hosted in their city. If McGuff is able to follow up this years recruiting class with another one next year, they just might have the talent and experience to get there.

Reaction Score
Who wants to go to Columbus Ohio, never mind Pittsburgh Pa?

NCAA loves going to new places "to grow the game." I will be very surprised if at least one of these doesn't get picked. N

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Who wants to go to Columbus Ohio, never mind Pittsburgh Pa? OSU must be salivating at the possibility of the F4 being hosted in their city. If McGuff is able to follow up this years recruiting class with another one next year, they just might have the talent and experience to get there.

Actually, I've been wanting to visit Columbus for years..... its definitely in my top 5 of places I want to visit

Note that this is a list of finalists. Others may have bid and been eliminated.

I always hear/read of bids submitted by the nearby cities.... even if they dont become finalists. I know my city bid for various NCAA regionals and championships. Never read/heard in any of the Charlotte media about them bidding for it. Its had success with the 1996 finals.... and I would think the city would want to show off how much things have changed since then. Oh well :(

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
Actually, I've been wanting to visit Columbus for years..... its definitely in my top 5 of places I want to visit

This might be off-topic somewhat/a lot but, really? Could you explain why? I've been. Jeni's Ice Cream is FANTASTIC and if that's why you want to go, I can respect that. Otherwise, well, you've made me curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom