Final 4 Tickets | The Boneyard

Final 4 Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm not expecting anything but I'm trying to put together some travel plans for the spring and I think I can fit the Final 4 in before the Masters (first time ever and extremely excited).

By chance does anyone have a single Final 4 ticket (both days or just one) that they want to share with a UConn fan? To be completely up front I'm a Lou homer so if you aren't I may not be a good seat partner.

I know Ticketmaster has some but I figured I'd see if anyone has a single already they need to sell. Might be able to take a pair too if needed.

Reaction Score
I'm not expecting anything but I'm trying to put together some travel plans for the spring and I think I can fit the Final 4 in before the Masters (first time ever and extremely excited).

By chance does anyone have a single Final 4 ticket (both days or just one) that they want to share with a UConn fan? To be completely up front I'm a Lou homer so if you aren't I may not be a good seat partner.

I know Ticketmaster has some but I figured I'd see if anyone has a single already they need to sell. Might be able to take a pair too if needed.

Not to beat a dead horse, but there are some folks on the VolNation Lady Vols forums here trying to sell theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashfan
Top Bottom