OT: - Field hockey: #6 UConn vs #3 Louisville | The Boneyard

OT: Field hockey: #6 UConn vs #3 Louisville

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Gotta give a shout out to the Cardinals. Final Four here we come! First time in program history.
Congrats, I suppose. I know UConn is usually good, but I generally think of the ACC when I think of Field Hockey. Am I missing any great powers?

I feel the same general way about women's lacrosse, although I know the B1G also has some good teams.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Congrats, I suppose. I know UConn is usually good, but I generally think of the ACC when I think of Field Hockey. Am I missing any great powers?

I feel the same general way about women's lacrosse, although I know the B1G also has some good teams.
Old Dominion. Long time ago, though.

Reaction Score

Hard to congratulate the cards but to the fans congratulations

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
If you check my profile you'll see that I've been a member here for two years. I don't post much but I check in here every day because it is the best fan site in WBB and I almost always learn something new here. And UConn is my second-favorite team after Louisville.
Don’t let anyone run you off. You are welcome here.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
For clarity, Louisville won the game on Sunday 1-0. That leaves the semi-final matchups of NC vs. Iowa and Louisville vs. Michigan. Who ever thought of the Big10 as Field hockey powers?

I will make @triaddukefan proud and root for both ACC teams (though given his dislike of NC, maybe not so proud...:oops: )

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
For clarity, Louisville won the game on Sunday 1-0. That leaves the semi-final matchups of NC vs. Iowa and Louisville vs. Michigan. Who ever thought of the Big10 as Field hockey powers?

I will make @triaddukefan proud and root for both ACC teams (though given his dislike of NC, maybe not so proud...:oops: )

I root for A.B.C. :cool: Anybody But Carolina

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
The Evil Empire sweeps through the Big 10 foes and collects another title... 4-3 in Overtime

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom