Feelings on the Cox visit?? | The Boneyard

Feelings on the Cox visit??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know any specifics about the visit? Any comments or twitter posts by Lauren or her parents? The one picture that I saw of all the recruits, it looked as if she was the only one that was not wearing a UConn shirt.

Fingers crossed she was impressed and chooses us!!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I actually went from the posted picture in another thread of Danger and Mo, to the Jefferson father account, the Dangerfield father account and then the Cox father account just to see the tweets around first night. Was interested to see Mr Cox retweeting Horde articles, and a few pictures from the visit (10 championships, count them!) - looked back further and didn't actually see anything from the ND visit, so maybe if he was making the choice it would be a good sign! Since he isn't, I don't think it means a thing, except that he had a nice time.

Reaction Score
Well I think that may be a positive sign. He can only count 10 at 1 school UCONN!!!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Glad she visited. At this time last year a Cox visit to UCONN was far from certain. I'm hopeful that she realizes what UCONN has to offer. I hope she decides to come to UCONN. If she decides to go else where, I will support her decision and cheer for her except obviously when she is playing UCONN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom