Feb. 9 Game Moved to South Carolina - WHAT? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Feb. 9 Game Moved to South Carolina - WHAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Good question. Maybe throwing Gampel a bone? More intimate / intimidating setting? A few years ago, they had UNC at Gampel, when they were a big opponent.
I was there- and I think we beat em by 30!

mr006

Reaction Score
I was there- and I think we beat em by 30!
LOL - yeah. I went to that game with my son and told him that it wouldn't be one of those game where we doubled the opponents' score. IIRC, for a while there, it *was* one of those games. (And then there was the UNC game a few years earlier, where they pasted us at the XL - oy.)

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
LOL - yeah. I went to that game with my son and told him that it wouldn't be one of those game where we doubled the opponents' score. IIRC, for a while there, it *was* one of those games. (And then there was the UNC game a few years earlier, where they pasted us at the XL - oy.)
Fortunately- I missed that one. The other UNC game was one of the fastest transition up tempo games I've ever seen- if I remember correctly. It was like a clinic!

mr006

Reaction Score
Fortunately- I missed that one. The other UNC game was one of the fastest transition up tempo games I've ever seen- if I remember correctly. It was like a clinic!
Unfortunately, I didn't miss that game... and that time, I told my brother that it should be a good game...
no wonder I don't bet on sports !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01