Fantasy Football | The Boneyard

Fantasy Football

Reaction Score
There's a thread in the sports forum, this is perfect timing that you asked!

I re-upped last year's league, plenty of spots available:

Reaction Score
Is Max acquisitions per week a standard setting or you added that based on 14 team league?

Reaction Score

One spot left!

Reaction Score
Yeah something I add since there's so many teams. If people want it changed I'm open to discussion.

Only one spot left

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Wow, two threads started at about the same time with the exact same title. Coincidence?

Reaction Score
Yeah something I add since there's so many teams. If people want it changed I'm open to discussion.

Only one spot left
If theres 16 teams like last year, maybe 1 less flex. rosters too big made the waiver wire pretty useless.
Just imo

Reaction Score
If theres 16 teams like last year, maybe 1 less flex. rosters too big made the waiver wire pretty useless.
Just imo
Fair point - there's 14 teams, the bench is currently 7 and I'd have no issue cutting it to 5?

Thoughts?

Reaction Score
Fair point - there's 14 teams, the bench is currently 7 and I'd have no issue cutting it to 5?

Thoughts?
It's ok with me. I was actually thinking get rid of one of the flex positions, and 1 bench position. Im honestly not sure which is better. Certainly if others have ideas, im not married to mine.
Whatever you think is best is fine with me. Thanks

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
The extra bench helped me picking 12th last year iirc but I could be wrong! I'll go along with whatever.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Right, which is why I'm hesitant to change anything.

If I can figure out how to make a poll I will add one and we can get this sorted out...

Reaction Score
I guess since I didn't make the thread I can't...

Sooooooooooooooooooo....

Option A: Leave things how they are

Option B: Remove a flex, keep bench spots

Option C: Remove a flex, and 1 bench spot

Option D: Remove a flex, and 2 bench spots

Drumguy

Reaction Score
Option C for me. I think it was hard to pick up anyone by midseason and there were some amazing players stashed on benches.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
My team is awful. I tried to draft on my phone while at a party, then in my car. Had a few missed rounds and it's just not easy on a phone. So I'll probably get curb stomped. But with 14 teams, every team is going to stink. It's just too many. 12 should be the absolute Max.

Drumguy

Reaction Score
My team is awful. I tried to draft on my phone while at a party, then in my car. Had a few missed rounds and it's just not easy on a phone. So I'll probably get curb stomped. But with 14 teams, every team is going to stink. It's just too many. 12 should be the absolute Max.
I could see you drop out a time or two in the chat box. I had a halfway decent draft except I ended up with no RBs of note.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I could see you drop out a time or two in the chat box. I had a halfway decent draft except I ended up with no RBs of note.
The whole NFL has about 8 RBs of note. So in a 14 team league with two RB spots, I'm not surprised. Mine are nothing great. I took Kelce because he's as sure a bet as there is. I auto drafted an extra defense and an extra TE (might normally want the TE but not with Kelce), as well as a D and K way too early. Yahoo gave me a D+. In my other league (won 2 of last 3 years) it gave me a D-. I don't care much for those draft grades.

Drumguy

Reaction Score
The whole NFL has about 8 RBs of note. So in a 14 team league with two RB spots, I'm not surprised. Mine are nothing great. I took Kelce because he's as sure a bet as there is. I auto drafted an extra defense and an extra TE (might normally want the TE but not with Kelce), as well as a D and K way too early. Yahoo gave me a D+. In my other league (won 2 of last 3 years) it gave me a D-. I don't care much for those draft grades.
last year I scored a D and finished third - Davonte Adams made my entire season, so having that one point machine can really make or break you. The grades are worthless. I got an A+ this year likely since I was lucky to have the 4th pick (Chase) and Kupp falling to 25 - although whether he plays this year is a big question right now. I'll be checking the waiver wire for RBs for most of the season - I auto drafted Charbonnet who may turn out to be a fine pick!

I went a round early with D and K as well as there were some slim pickin's in other options. 14 is very tough to have more than 4-5 good positions.

I did pick a second TE as I picked Buffalo's rookie first, who may not play for a while, and Howell as a second QB as I saw every QB going!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I drafted 14th in first round and got a D-. When you face a long stretch without picking, you have to reach. Yahoo hates that.

I like my Gravy-Sucking Pigs.

Drumguy

Reaction Score
I drafted 14th in first round and got a D-. When you face a long stretch without picking, you have to reach. Yahoo hates that.

I like my Gravy-Sucking Pigs.
I don't get their grading. You have a decent team - they seem to hate Brandin Cooks though!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom