F Louisville | The Boneyard

F Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Cards were up 16 or so with a few minutes left and Pitino is running out on the court screaming like a jacka$$ arguing a call. Then, Cards ball with 8 seconds left, game in hand. Dribble out the clock, right? Nope, pass to unguarded big man for a dunk. Hate is not a strong enough word.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Cards were up 16 or so with a few minutes left and Pitino is running out on the court screaming like a jacka$$ arguing a call. Then, Cards ball with 8 seconds left, game in hand. Dribble out the clock, right? Nope, pass to unguarded big man for a dunk. Hate is not a strong enough word.
He called off the press with about 6 minutes to go which could have made the game a lot more lopsided and this is the one play you focus on. I thought he showed a lot of class to not embarrass the team or KO in this game.

Reaction Score
He called off the press with about 6 minutes to go which could have made the game a lot more lopsided and this is the one play you focus on. I thought he showed a lot of class to not embarrass the team or KO in this game.
Sorry, I just felt like piling on after sitting through the second-half torture. First half was worth the price of admission, though.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Sorry, I just felt like piling on after sitting through the second-half torture. First half was worth the price of admission, though.
It was frustrating for UConn fans but I still like this team. Hope they don't give up after this game.

Reaction Score

And you never saw a certain Jim Calhoun do that? Thats what makes certain coaches great. Did you see Saban doing the same thing in the 2nd half against ND.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Then, Cards ball with 8 seconds left, game in hand. Dribble out the clock, right? Nope, pass to unguarded big man for a dunk. Hate is not a strong enough word.

We were pressing and going for the steal, I don't have an issue with that when he caught the pass right under the basket. But I can see why it bothered you.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
As for the last second dunk, at least he made it. Shades of Jeremy Lamb in the 2012 Tourney.

But I hate Louisville too. Not as much as Notre Dame, Syracuse, Pitt, and all those Catholic schools though.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
We were pressing and going for the steal, I don't have an issue with that when he caught the pass right under the basket. But I can see why it bothered you.

Well, it could've been some sort of reaction to what Tolksdorf did, though I'm not sure why Louisville would care about that.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I mean it was a low blow. But it wasn't as low as in 2008 Scottie Haralson hit a 25ft three pointer at the buzzer when we were up by like 25pts. Needless to say, he never saw the court again, then transferred to Tulsa.

Reaction Score
Kids do stupid stuff but when JC saw it he proved to be unhappy....Rick didn't mind. But then again why would he all the starters are in with 2 min's left and up 18??:rolleyes:

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Well, it could've been some sort of reaction to what Tolksdorf did, though I'm not sure why Louisville would care about that.

I think there's a difference between taking a contested shot when you can run the clock out completely and dunking the ball when there's nobody within 15 feet of you and the alternative would be to (eventually) take a shot clock violation. Either way, neither one's that big a deal.

Reaction Score
Funny I don't hate Lville. Pitt (Pe-twooey!) Gtown (Pe-Twooey!) Quse just plan sucks. But Lville- I really have no beef with them.

Reaction Score
I don't hate any of them but the Orange f'ers..........LVille had to go why wouldn't they the BE was falling apart........the others, f'em!!

Funny thing is I didn't hate the Cuse either until they left and started showing their true colors as fans.....95% of their fanbase is stupid, ignorant and arrogant somehow they hid that while BE members........maybe some day we can meet them in a FF while in different conferences and remind them who carried their a**es for years in the BE............

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
How do you make a Syracuse fan stfu with just three words?
Three to one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog