F#&K EM ALL!!! | The Boneyard

F#&K EM ALL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
After watching the joke Requiem for the Big East (and in honor of St Patrick's day having a little Irish Whisky) have reached the point where I need to ven t.

F#&k em all. We carried that conference for the final two decades of its existence and the story to world doesn't include us. Let Seton Hall, Providence, Nova (whose ass I want to destroy in a week), Georgetown et al go out in the world and try to earn their own keep.

Let Louisville, the entire ACC and everyone else in the men's college hoops world rot. We are still the premier basketball program of the past decade and a half and we've done this while everyone around us has been conspiring to cut us down at the knees. F#&k em. We'll take you on, take your best shot and still remain standing.

I like our draw. We'll have to work but hell, nothing work having doesn't take some effort. I like St Joe's, especially that their head coach had to have been the inspiration for Montgomery Burns but they are in our way so they will have to suffer. They wanted to play in this tournament so they warrant no mercy.

Nova is very beatable. After that we play in the Garden, our Garden. We own that place and I don't care if it's Iowa St, UNC, UVA or Michigan St (a perfect return for needing to play them in Detroit) in our way, they have never beaten us in a postseason tournament in the Garden. Better teams than those have tried and failed. F#&k em! F#&k em all!!!!

I want Louisville again. If they beat us they beat us but I will gladly take my chances with one more try. F#&k them as well, especially their creep of a head coach.

We're better than all of them and it pisses me off when some of us forget that.

Reaction Score
After watching the joke Requiem for the Big East (and in honor of St Patrick's day having a little Irish Whisky) have reached the point where I need to ven t.

F#&k em all. We carried that conference for the final two decades of its existence and the story to world doesn't include us. Let Seton Hall, Providence, Nova (whose ass I want to destroy in a week), Georgetown et al go out in the world and try to earn their own keep.

Let Louisville, the entire ACC and everyone else in the men's college hoops world rot. We are still the premier basketball program of the past decade and a half and we've done this while everyone around us has been conspiring to cut us down at the knees. F#&k em. We'll take you on, take your best shot and still remain standing.

I like our draw. We'll have to work but hell, nothing work having doesn't take some effort. I like St Joe's, especially that their head coach had to have been the inspiration for Montgomery Burns but they are in our way so they will have to suffer. They wanted to play in this tournament so they warrant no mercy.

Nova is very beatable. After that we play in the Garden, our Garden. We own that place and I don't care if it's Iowa St, UNC, UVA or Michigan St (a perfect return for needing to play them in Detroit) in our way, they have never beaten us in a postseason tournament in the Garden. Better teams than those have tried and failed. F#&k em! F#&k em all!!!!

I want Louisville again. If they beat us they beat us but I will gladly take my chances with one more try. F#&k them as well, especially their creep of a head coach.

If I could like this more than once I would. Gets me really fired up to shut all the doubters up!

Reaction Score
Memphis can beat UVA. I think any team that got seeded near a submarined AAC team got screwed too. Wich State, UVA, Nova cannot be happy that they may have to see LOU, Memphis and UCONN earlier than they should otherwise.

Reaction Score
Memphis can beat UVA. I think any team that got seeded near a submarined AAC team got screwed too. Wich State, UVA, Nova cannot be happy that they may have to see LOU, Memphis and UCONN earlier than they should otherwise.

Memphis can beat them if they hit their 3s and Nichols gets a sack. He play very, very soft. Two big ifs.

Reaction Score
I can't believe the number of talking heads predicting early exits for the AAC teams, with the exception of Louisville. Not only disrespected by the NCAA but underestimated by analysts as well... smh incredible

Reaction Score
I can't believe the number of talking heads predicting early exits for the AAC teams, with the exception of Louisville. Not only disrespected by the NCAA but underestimated by analysts as well... smh incredible
I can. Memphis is probably seeded right, and while an 8 or 9 CAN beat a 1, it doesn't happen often. So I would be shocked if Memphis makes it out of the first weekend.

Cincy got hosed. They're a seed-line too low. I'm not picking them to lose to Harvard, but Michigan State is playing killer ball right now. They're as tough as Cincy, but with more scoring options. I don't see Cincy beating them.

UConn is 2 seed-lines too low. That sucks for St. Joe's and Villanova, but it also sucks for UConn. St. Joe's is a legit 10-seed, as opposed to the 12-seed UConn should have played. And while I think Villanova is overseesed, it's really only by one line at best. So UConn gets a 2 or 3 seed instead of a 4. A game we would not be favored to win on a neutral court.

So if you are being objective, you'd probably only pick Louisville out of the first weekend, and maybe, if you're hunting for upsets, one of the other three.

They not only under seeded most of the teams, they gave them killer draws.

Reaction Score
The only ‘Big E’ team I am rooting for early on is Providence simply because I want them to beat UNC and that I never hated PC. They were one of those Big E teams that no matter what UConn was ranked, the Friars always played tough. Plus, I enjoyed riving over tot he Donut from CT or Boston and taking it over and then enjoying a night out at some of Providence's premier spots with the boys rubbing elbows with Mo Vaughn and company.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

I read this, and instinctively jumped up and began reciting the pledge of allegiance. That was poetry FCF. F#&k them all. I am sick of this b u l l s * * t. The Catholic schools ate at the same table as us for all of those years because we earned their money for them. Seton Hall? Nice to know you. St. John's? You still field a team? Marquette? I forgot you were in the same league until I looked it up again, and you used to be good. Talk about the FS1 effect. Providence? I only remember you exist because of the s**thead fans who post here [seriously, we don't play you anymore. Get a f#&king hobby already]. Enjoy the checks you cash today because that money will dry up too. As the old adage goes "if a basketball game is played on FS1 and no one is there to see it, did it actually happen?"

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
For an 8/9...I like our path.

If Tennessee can beat Virginia by 30+ Memphis can take em'
Virginia is a better version of Cincinnati and Memphis got blown out twice by UC. Not a good matchup for the Memphis "Energy" Tigers.

Reaction Score

"Was it over when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor?" Perfect poetry...I was so excited after reading this, I think it moved!

Reaction Score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom