Ezi Magbegor - Exclusive Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Ezi Magbegor - Exclusive Thread

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I’m not quite sure who Ezi compares to, but as I said in another thread, what impresses me most is her remarkable fitness level for an 18 year old. Ezi is long, lean and ripped. That, plus her experience in the Aussie pro league will allow her to contribute as a freshman.

In spite of being a freshman, I too believe Ezi will come in, and help (play) almost immediately. She's not your typical freshman.

Carnac

Reaction Score
YouTube-Vicki-Lowing.jpg

Here's a few more reasons why Ezi may want to consider coming to Storrs.

This is one of the things that can kill you in Australia. When you leave your sliding doors open, anything/anyone can just invite themselves in for a visit or a "snack" (he does look hungry). What do you want to bet this lady won't ever leave her doors open again? :eek:

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score
YouTube-Vicki-Lowing.jpg

This is one of the things that can kill you in Australia. When you leave your sliding doors open, anything/anyone can just invite themselves in for a visit or a "snack" (he does look hungry). What do you want to bet this lady won't ever leave her doors open again? :eek:

I think she is sizing him up to see if he'll fit on the barbie. they make 'em tough down under.

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
But don't forget Australia's reputation for deadly snakes and spiders! It took me several years to accept my sister's invitation to visit her near Brisbane because of those deadly, crawly creatures. Ezi can be far more comfortable in Storrs on that score.

Carnac

Reaction Score
I think she is sizing him up to see if he'll fit on the barbie. they make 'em tough down under.

I still have a fair amount of control of my bowels, but............if I was ever confronted by one of these fellers in my home, I'm pretty sure I have to change my drawers, and maybe my handle...........to "The Flash". :eek:
The only "gators"/ crocks we have in my neighborhood are on shoe trees. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Sorry for my confusion but I just saw a tweet by Samantha Tomlinson @AusElite GirlsBA and she announced that a Miela Goodchild an Elite Aussie basketball Player is heading to Duke. Could someone do this for Ezi if the decision has been made?

Reaction Score
Liking what I see and, even more, liking how much upside she would have under the right coaching. She'd be more explosive, shoot her layups from a higher level, not just be tall but play really, really tall. Even by her sophomore year, she'd be a serious gamer.

Carnac

Reaction Score
The more I see of her, the more I like her. There's been some grrrreat classes that's come through UConn during Geno's tenure. A class of ONO, Williams and Magbegor would be exceptional, and possibly one of the best. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Reaction Score
Here is her stats:
Eziyoda Uzezi MAGBEGOR

CENTER
Birth:13 Aug 1999 (age 18)
Height: 194CM (6' 4" / 76.2420044 inch)
Nationality: AUS

Reaction Score
I love Magbegor's upside as much as anyone but there is some laziness in her game that is a little alarming. I'm sure Coach Auriemma can break this bad habit(or she won't play) but at first she may be in for a rude awakening.

Reaction Score
Atm she is just a prospect, a player with enormous potential.
It'll take a season before you can see what she might become. Same goes for Williams and ododa.

Reaction Score
My wife and I went to watch a hoopgurlz top 10 junior. So disappointed. She played nonchalantly. I was so hoping she would be recruited by UConn (so UConn would play at Iowa or maybe Illinois). Don't see it happening. I don't see Ezi being nonchalant. Few high schoolers (none ?) play with the intensity of UConn until they've been at UConn. Ezi has the potential. That's all Geno needs.

Reaction Score
My wife and I went to watch a hoopgurlz top 10 junior. So disappointed. She played nonchalantly. I was so hoping she would be recruited by UConn (so UConn would play at Iowa or maybe Illinois). Don't see it happening. I don't see Ezi being nonchalant. Few high schoolers (none ?) play with the intensity of UConn until they've been at UConn. Ezi has the potential. That's all Geno needs.

I]m not sure you can make a definitive judgement about a player's "nonchalance" at the high school level unless you see them play multiple times........even top ten players take a few moments off.................the question is what are they like in competitive games.................if they are lazy under those circumstances then they have a real problem.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom