Ewekon? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Ewekon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ewekon’s party reminds me of another party that I was invited to. Years ago, a guy announced to the crowd at Pufferbellies in Hyannis that they were all invited to his cottage. Ewekon probably got cold feet to avoid the spontaneous madness of that night at the Cape.

Reaction Score
I'm sure Ewekon had a few in him watching games and we all know the plans we make when we drink:

"Who wants to get up @4am tmrw and drive to Boundary Waters to go fishing?"

I had a friend who, every time he got drunk, talked about opening a disco deli.
Club music, dancing and Tuna salad. Never heard it from him sober.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Ewekon’s party reminds me of another party that I was invited to. Years ago, a guy announced to the crowd at Pufferbellies in Hyannis that they were all invited to his cottage. Ewekon probably got cold feet to avoid the spontaneous madness of that night at the Cape.
LOL Pufferbellies. I used to play there every Tuesday night in the early 2000's, I havent thought about that place in a long time.

Reaction Score
LOL Pufferbellies. I used to play there every Tuesday night in the early 2000's, I havent thought about that place in a long time.
Did you play at North Country Fair outside of Mt. Snow as well?

We used to spend time in the summer going to Pufferbellies and Improper Bostonian among other places in the area. We once told a buddy who was driving to leave without us since he wanted to go home. We took the Cape Cod Railroad to Boston the next day. It was fun being young and crazy.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Did you play at North Country Fair outside of Mt. Snow as well?

We used to spend time in the summer going to Pufferbellies and Improper Bostonian among other places in the area. We once told a buddy who was driving to leave without us since he wanted to go home. We took the Cape Cod Railroad to Boston the next day. It was fun being young and crazy.
Maybe once. I have played The snow barn at Mt Snow a bunch over the years. . and the last few years Magic Mountain during the summer.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
#classicDove
My comedic chops are at an intellectual level that fools people. Even at such a level, there are levels to work with. So, @August_West , you have to first assess the post to which I replied. Yes, I had to seriously dumb down my response.

You got fleeced, bruh!!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

I'm imagining this as a super-white version of the party Eddie Murphy hosts in Trading Places

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
Submitted for your approval. I think it is time to start seriously considering that this is one of the greatest pranks in Boneyard history. Does anyone know the date of the Miami-UConn semifinal game, when @Ewekon invited half of this message board to his poolside party, only to ghost his invitees? April 1. April Fool's Day.

Reaction Score
Submitted for your approval. I think it is time to start seriously considering that this is one of the greatest pranks in Boneyard history. Does anyone know the date of the Miami-UConn semifinal game, when @Ewekon invited half of this message board to his poolside party, only to ghost his invitees? April 1. April Fool's Day.

The Wire Roland Brice GIF

Reaction Score
Greatest bar on the Cape. Fun times!

Reaction Score
But he was so sincere. That'd be evil

Reaction Score
That’s 20 years past prime Pufferbelly era!
Here is a link that I found mentioning Pufferbellies, Improper Bostonian and Mill Hill Club.
Such a different time. A friend was unable to get into Improper Bostonian back in those days since he didn't have a collared shirt. Or maybe they just didn't like the look of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom