Evelyn adebayo | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Evelyn adebayo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can’t remember her name she is the grad assistant she was here last year she’s not on the website

Reaction Score
C'mon folks. She is here out of desperation. UCONN needed a "body" and she was a good player in her league. But there is no one from Murray State who is going to step into this UCONN line-up and shine. She likely does not have the skill set, or the conditioning, to break into this line-up. Other than in mop-up time when we lead by 40. It is what it is.
I am sure Liv’s soul isn’t in any danger.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
You have to consider when when she was selected a warm body was needed. One that actually played SOME basketball. This is neither her problem nor Geno's . It was the situation Uconn found itself in and had to fix. An excellent Murray St player she was able to help a (as @oldude said) a Bad team.
Yeah, but supposedly she played well against some of their tougher out of conference teams. She didn’t play one second against Oklahoma when the game was well in hand. The staff must’ve seen something they liked when they gave her a scholarship. It seems strange to me that she wouldn’t at least have learned how to practice hard enough to earn even blow out time of which there is bound to be plenty. One of the few games she got into she made a pretty nifty post pass.

Reaction Score
Yeah, but supposedly she played well against some of their tougher out of conference teams. She didn’t play one second against Oklahoma when the game was well in hand. The staff must’ve seen something they liked when they gave her a scholarship. It seems strange to me that she wouldn’t at least have learned how to practice hard enough to earn even blow out time of which there is bound to be plenty. One of the few games she got into she made a pretty nifty post pass.
I'm a great speculator!! But I won't on Evelyn and why she didn't play; Usually that is caused my one of 3 reasons: 1. Health 2. Practice 3. Trust. Geno could use another warm body to relieve the Pt from his starting 6. So. if she is ready to go Geno, I guess would use her.

Reaction Score
Doesn't that come under the category of Trust?

BWAY: nah. I trust you plenty. But I'm guessing your jump shot sucks at this point in your career. Gotta consider BLUEDEVILS take on this, above, among the stronger possibilities.

Reaction Score
Isn't all of this way, way, way beyond speculation? We take a fact -- she didn't play -- and we try to guess reasons why. We have no evidence that she's sick or injured. We have no evidence the coaching staff has lost confidence in her. We have no way to evaluate her talent or lack thereof. This damn horse us dead, folks. Can we please stop beating it?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Isn't all of this way, way, way beyond speculation? We take a fact -- she didn't play -- and we try to guess reasons why. We have no evidence that she's sick or injured. We have no evidence the coaching staff has lost confidence in her. We have no way to evaluate her talent or lack thereof. This damn horse us dead, folks. Can we please stop beating it?
Yes. Yes we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom