Evan Schwan | The Boneyard

Evan Schwan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A lot of boards are chatting about Evan, PSU and Rutgers, he's a 6-6 230lb DE that had a monster season. We were one of the first to offer. I guess a real diamond in the rough.

Reaction Score
The kid had a great year. A lot of accolades. He would be a real catch for us. Has great movement down the line of scrimmage and a very quick burst up the field.

Reaction Score
He's visiting us this weekend according to Evan Daniels of Scout

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
nice! is rutgers his only other bcs offer? i wouldn't be suprised in psu jumps in to try to rebuild that class late.

you guys have to be pumped up about how many guys we have visitng this month, i know i am!

Reaction Score
nice! is rutgers his only other bcs offer? i wouldn't be suprised in psu jumps in to try to rebuild that class late.

you guys have to be pumped up about how many guys we have visitng this month, i know i am!

Dan, is there a list of recruits visiting this weekend?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Dan, is there a list of recruits visiting this weekend?
i don't have a solid list or havn't found 1. in the couple threads around here we have figured out a buch of guys visiting. i know next weekend tyler(commit) is visiting and morris and morgan are also coming. there are some others, i forget names.

Reaction Score
i don't have a solid list or havn't found 1. in the couple threads around here we have figured out a buch of guys visiting. i know next weekend tyler(commit) is visiting and morris and morgan are also coming. there are some others, i forget names.

Liddell will be there as well. Desmond Conner keeps adding names periodically on twitter as well. I'm pumped for this recruiting class. This class seems stronger already than any Edsall put together, plus a few undeclared's are making visits so lets hope for even more commitments!

Reaction Score
looks/sounds like a B.J. McBryde type. and watch for BJ to make a huge leap this year

Reaction Score
Just watched some of his tape. obviously don't know about level of competition, but his athleticism, pursuit and diagnosing skills are off the charts for a guy that large!! I'll take him and that Laurent kid from the Hun School.

Reaction Score
Liddell will be there as well. Desmond Conner keeps adding names periodically on twitter as well. I'm pumped for this recruiting class. This class seems stronger already than any Edsall put together, plus a few undeclared's are making visits so lets hope for even more commitments!

If accurate, it's good Liddell is visiting UConn. Rivals has him, in their latest news, as being a heavy lean toward ECU. Maybe his visit here, coupled with Golden's to PSU, will help sway him to UC!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrec...-Liddell-123543?colleges=show#college_choices

Reaction Score
The level of competition is top notch. Central Dauphin was the AAAA state champion this year. That is the largest classification in PA.

Reaction Score
The level of competition is top notch. Central Dauphin was the AAAA state champion this year. That is the largest classification in PA.
wow, well that only makes him more impressive. Gotta lock that down this weekend.
If I'm coach P, I'm sitting there watching highlights of Dwight Freeney when Evan walks in. That ought to do it.

Reaction Score
He (ES) will be here this w/e on an unofficial and returning next w/e on an official - next w/e is lining up as a really big w/e to close out class. With his recruiting heating up, his being here for 2 of last 3 w/e's speaks well. Not critical that HCPP is here this w/e, and logistically very difficult for him to do.

Reaction Score
He (ES) will be here this w/e on an unofficial and returning next w/e on an official - next w/e is lining up as a really big w/e to close out class. With his recruiting heating up, his being here for 2 of last 3 w/e's speaks well. Not critical that HCPP is here this w/e, and logistically very difficult for him to do.

Do you really think a HC would miss a recruiting weekend?

Wow.....

Reaction Score
Do you really think a HC would miss a recruiting weekend?

Wow.....

THIS w/e is NOT the w/e; next w/e is THEE w/e. He will be there welcoming everyone. I just thought it would be interesting to hear that w/3 w/e's left, we have a kid coming twice. That is good for us (and bad for others trying to get in on him late - read PSU)

Reaction Score
THIS w/e is NOT the w/e; next w/e is THEE w/e. He will be there welcoming everyone. I just thought it would be interesting to hear that w/3 w/e's left, we have a kid coming twice. That is good for us (and bad for others trying to get in on him late - read PSU)

I get your point now, Gioff, and I'm sorry i called you Buzz Killington. But, dude, all those ////// are gonna give me a siezure. ;)

Reaction Score

Sounds very good! So he comes this weekend to check the place out and meet a few of the guys. Next week he comes back, meets the HC, more of the guys AND all the other recruits as well! This sounds very good indeed!

Reaction Score
if gioff knows so much, i'd like to ask him why we're not all over a an OT,(which I think we need) ???

Reaction Score
Follow the bouncing ball

HCPP is out of town this w/e recruiting
the kid is coming by for an unofficial
they, kid and coach, will be back next w/e as part of a huge recruting w/e
got it?

We want and need OL in this class - no one is arguing that.

Reaction Score
The staff has all it's bets on Brodie committing here. Right now, I would say we are at a disadvantage because he will be at Rutgers and Miami in the next two weeks. After that has to be glowinski although he may commit to WVU this weekend. He was high on them even before the orange bowl. Idk who else is on the stand-by list, but there are probably some guys from the JuCo ranks or a prep school that may emerge just before signing day....things ride on Brodie and I hope that he sees a great opportunity in Storrs. That Boland kid from the other site (there was a story about him some time back) looks like a little bit of a project, but i like his measurables and he could be another one getting looks depending on our situation.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
laurent(hun school) is the back up plan to brodie/glow(long shot imo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom