ESPN time for an update | The Boneyard

ESPN time for an update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
The wbb site is still featuring a video about UConn's win over BU. I gotta say, if I'm tired of it, I bet fans of other teams are really tired of it. ESPN, I understand you took a few days off for holiday but time for a new video clip.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
The wbb site is still featuring a video about UConn's win over BU. I gotta say, if I'm tired of it, I bet fans of other teams are really tired of it. ESPN, I understand you took a few days off for holiday but time for a new video clip.

Not as bad as Bleacher Report coverage of WCBB on CNN's website. Most of what is currently posted there concerns predictions for last year's FF tournament.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I went on SI and clicked for the women's bball page. It is blank. Clicked for the latest poll. Blank. At least ESPN updates the polls regularly. I remember when SI at least made an effort to cover WBB. (Sigh)

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
They do, occasionally, they just don't list it under wcbb when Dietsch or... blanking on her name.... Kelly? write about wbball.... It's a "column" not news. WHich makes it hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom