ESPN New Recruiting Class Rankings after Azzi Commitment | The Boneyard

ESPN New Recruiting Class Rankings after Azzi Commitment

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
conspiracy .jpg

Reaction Score
UConn moves up? I was under the impression UConn was at the #2 class (if not close to the #1 spot) ranking before Azzi signed on.
North Carolina's and Uconn's class ratings were both suspect with ESPN vs. others. Uconn should have been number 2 before and 1 after, but ESPN rated SC players higher and Uconn players lower than most of the other rating services. They also rated NC higher than most. When everybody else is done with their class ratings, I suspect Uconn will be ahead of SC more often than not.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
My hunch is that this post-Azzi ranking might well light a firecracker some where in the vicinity of Azzi. (Being a gentleman on occasion, I won't specify exactly where, knowing that you can readily figger that out for yourselves)
No, I believe she's intelligent enough to realize that these rankings, like preseason polls are meaningless. And that's assuming she ever even pays attention to them.

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
LOL, dont forget ESPN is using a new ranking service, so dont be too surprised if Azzi Fudd Also drops from the number one position now that she has officially chosen to attend UCONN.. :) After the previous movement in the 20-21 class, nothing else would surprise me... just saying.

Reaction Score
LOL, dont forget ESPN is using a new ranking service, so dont be too surprised if Azzi Fudd Also drops from the number one position now that she has officially chosen to attend UCONN.. :) After the previous movement in the 20-21 class, nothing else would surprise me... just saying.

You should never mention "movement" on a forum with mostly "seniors". :(

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I honestly don't get why people get so wigged out about the class rankings. UConn's had some highly ranked classes (thinking of 2017 here) that didn't exactly live up to hype. Why not let SC wear the heavy crown of expectations?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
In my opinion, the S.C. recruits, other than Rivers and maybe Feagin, are over-ranked by HoopGurlz. I think Deberry is under-ranked and Poffenbarger is severely under-ranked. I think we have the #1 class, but lets see how it works out on the court. Azzi by herself should be the #2 class. Of the S.C. recruits, I would have liked Rivers.

Reaction Score
Meh. You can keep the number one ranking.

I'll keep our class.

Either way, its gonna' be fun for about 5 years or so.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom