ESPN (Merrill) Stewie story - As good a piece as I've seen. | The Boneyard

ESPN (Merrill) Stewie story - As good a piece as I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/sto...-uconn-huskies-fourth-straight-national-title

Great insight not only on Stewie but on Geno. When she had that three block sequence last week, I was flashing back in my head to the film of him killing her in practice as a freshman. The story arc is Shakespearean. The no-nothings may think Geno just gets the recruits and rolls out a ball for them to play but most of us know better.

Reaction Score

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Really, really, really good read! Thanks SHF for posting the link.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Well, mods you can merge this with the other two previously merged. But thanks for the vigilance and posting. Better redundancy than silence!

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Well, mods you can merge this with the other two previously merged. But thanks for the vigilance and posting. Better redundancy than silence!
Apologies for missing the previous post(s); your forbearance is greatly appreciated.

Reaction Score
http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/sto...-uconn-huskies-fourth-straight-national-title

Great insight not only on Stewie but on Geno. When she had that three block sequence last week, I was flashing back in my head to the film of him killing her in practice as a freshman. The story arc is Shakespearean. The no-nothings may think Geno just gets the recruits and rolls out a ball for them to play but most of us know better.

Thanks for posting. Super article. Well written

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc