ESPN: Calipari Love Fest | The Boneyard

ESPN: Calipari Love Fest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is a joke right now…..HOLY these air bags have his pecker so far down their throats like now it's unbelievable………I am sick to my stomach listening to this BS………

"Different players every year and 3 out of 4 years back in the FF this is the absolute best run by any coach"

Different Top 10 McD AA's every year? Wow tough job…….I can get there with these kids. Calipari saying after the game "i don't know anything about UConn I will watch tape all night"…." I recruited a lot of those kids at UConn" Who you a**wipe, who? Tyler Olander? Amidah Brimah? Terrance Samuel? Shabazz Napier? Niels Giffey? Lasan Kromah? Phil Nolan?……please you piece of crap.

The best was he said he knew that this Wisconsin game was going to be won by "whoever had the ball last (then realized Wisconsin had it last and lost) and added, "……..and could make a shot"….what an air bag!

He is such a snake oil salesman in comparison to our guy - we really need to beat his balls in again. The Harrison's love him, Seth Greenberg wants to be like Cal…..this is a joke.

Did UConn play tonight?

WTF

Let's FN do this!

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
This is a joke right now…..HOLY these air bags have his pecker so far down their throats like now it's unbelievable………I am sick to my stomach listening to this BS………

"Different players every year and 3 out of 4 years back in the FF this is the absolute best run by any coach"

Different Top 10 McD AA's every year…….I can get there with these kids. Calipari saying after the game "i don't know anything about UConn I will watch tape all night'

He is such a snake oil salesman in comparison to our guy - we really need to beat his balls in again. The Harrison's love him, Seth Greenberg wants to be like Cal…..this is a joke.

Did UConn play tonight?

WTF

Let's FN do this!
They won by one point and the talking idiots go on and on about Kentucky as if they dominated the game.

Reaction Score
UConn dominates the concensus #1 overall team for most of the game and wins by double digits and Kentucky squeaks by Wisconsin in a game that they lose at least 50% of the time. The way people are talking you would have thought it is the other way around.

Reaction Score
UConn dominates the concensus #1 overall team for most of the game and wins by double digits and Kentucky squeaks by Wisconsin in a game that they lose at least 50% of the time. The way people are talking you would have thought it is the other way around.
THIS, EXACTLY

Reaction Score
I agree with your frustration, but let's be honest: a higher-scoring, close game is usually better media fodder than a defensive duel blowout win when the other team gives up with 4 minutes left.

Reaction Score
They finally said (paraphrasing): "oh, by the way, UConn won, too for the right to get trounced by squid."
At least that's what I heard.

Reaction Score
What chokeapari said about Kevin Ollie after he won was SO FAKE, God He pisses me off. You don't give 2 about what kevin ollie has done so just stop pretending you do.

Reaction Score
Jarhead_1775 said:
They finally said (paraphrasing): "oh, by the way, UConn won, too for the right to get trounced by squid." At least that's what I heard.

Yup. I just saw espin and Williams, Vitale and Greenberg all picked UK. Great for the mojo.

Reaction Score
Yup. I just saw espin and Williams, Vitale and Greenberg all picked UK. Great for the mojo.

Yep. Just saw those clowns all picked UK. I am glad they picked UK. It will make our victory that much sweeter.

caw

Reaction Score

Different Top 10 McD AA's every year? Wow tough job…….I can get there with these kids. Calipari saying after the game "i don't know anything about UConn I will watch tape all night"…." I recruited a lot of those kids at UConn" Who you a**wipe, who? Tyler Olander? Amidah Brimah? Terrance Samuel? Shabazz Napier? Niels Giffey? Lasan Kromah? Phil Nolan?……please you piece of crap.

The best was he said he knew that this Wisconsin game was going to be won by "whoever had the ball last (then realized Wisconsin had it last and lost) and added, "……..and could make a shot"….what an air bag!

Did UConn play tonight?

WTF

Let's FN do this!

Daniels may have been the only UConn guy recruited by Calipari, but if I recall correctly that was mostly Texas and Duke.

I don't think Calipari has seriously recruited anyone on any of UConns recent teams, except some walkon named Andre Drummond.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
All the talking heads on ESPN are picking UK to win. Not one.... NOT ONE!!! is picking UConn. Disgusting. Wouldn't want it any other way though.

Reaction Score
Keep picking the "other guy" I'm good with that…….wouldn't want it any other way!;)

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
If it was the other way around it woulda been a FLUKE!

Reaction Score
It is completely within their best interest for BSPN to pump up UK. Their SEC Network contract, their Super Tuesday deal, other SEC related content AND it justifies their talking heads all propping UK up as the preseason #1.

Time to knock them off of their perch

Reaction Score
The worst thing is, this can't even convincingly FAKE not being a . He's so bad at it that it makes him seem MORE like a .

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
The worst thing is, this can't even convincingly FAKE not being a . He's so bad at it that it makes him seem MORE like a .

He's relaxing and doesn't feel the need to try so hard to appear to be a decent person, so the slime starts oozing out.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I've always wondered what a squid shooting it's load looks like. I can't even ask Dickie V as he didn't see it (because it happened in his mouth).

squid.jpg

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Curious thing about ESPN. I was told they are a reputable journalistic organization. They don't push certain storylines or promote certain programs. So, you would think such a noble organization that finds it necessary to point out that UConn was banned last year for poor academic performance with such an implied legitimacy in every article, interview, video production, would surely point out that Calipari was stripped of his record at his two previous institutions for fraud.

I didn't think so either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle