ESPN announcement for Jones? | The Boneyard

ESPN announcement for Jones?

Reaction Score
There have been posts stating that Jones may make her announcement on ESPN. Was that speculation or is it definite? If so, when is she planning on doing this?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I haven't seen any formal announcement about the time and date. I think the date may have changed.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Keep checking in on the yard regularly tomorrow. I'm sure when the announcement is made, it will be posted here in the yard within 60 seconds.

Come home to UConn Haley, your destiny awaits. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
who is Jones?

I'm playing it straight:

1542206855873.png

Reaction Score
And for you obsessives, note she is on the West Coast, so don't expect news until 11-Noon.

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
If it is between Stanford and UCONN, a really tough choice. The best program in the country but three thousand miles away versus one that is closer with better education. Playing time will not be a problem at either place. If she is delaying, she must be torn. Understandable.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
If it is between Stanford and UCONN, a really tough choice. The best program in the country but three thousand miles away versus one that is closer with better education. Playing time will not be a problem at either place. If she is delaying, she must be torn. Understandable.

We don’t know that she is delaying. The Nov 14 date did not come Haley. It was more fan speculation, specifically that ESPN would have a signing show on the first day of the early signing period.

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
We don’t know that she is delaying. The Nov 14 date did not come Haley. It was more fan speculation, specifically that ESPN would have a signing show on the first day of the early signing period.
I said in my original post that I don't know about delay. My point was focused on the choice between two terrific opportunities and not the day she is doing it.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Don’t hold your breath. Dorf reported in another thread that Hay is not announcing tomorrow. Though this may require patience on our part, it isn’t necessarily bad news.

I don't know who the mysterious "DORF" is, but so far, the comments/information he/she posts has proven to be accurate. This person has got to have some inside information or personal contact with Jones or her camp.

He/she was the first poster to say that Jones will not be announcing today when the buzz in the yard was that she was. It was verified through other sources that - that information was true and correct.

Several more true and correct posts similar to those previously made, and DORF will earn “E.F. Hutton” status.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
And for you obsessives, note she (Jones) is on the West Coast, so don't expect news until 11-Noon.

But don't forget that USVI is east of us and an hour earlier than Connecticut, unless you are one of those people that think California is "earlier" than Connecticut in which case the USVI is behind Connecticut.

Reaction Score
I don't know who the infamous "DORF" is, but so far, the comments/information he/she posts is accurate. This person has got to have some inside or personal contact with Jones or her camp. He/she was the first poster to say that Jones will not be announcing today. It was verified through other sources that - that information was true and correct.

well let's hope this insider has more positive news then the Horston insider did..................

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I don't know who the infamous "DORF" is, but so far, the comments/information he/she posts is accurate. This person has got to have some inside or personal contact with Jones or her camp. He/she was the first poster to say that Jones will not be announcing today. It was verified through other sources that - that information was true and correct.
@Dorf was accurately predicted that Jordan Horston would not be coming to UCONN.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom