Engeln to BC | The Boneyard

Engeln to BC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
When she was recruited by Geno, I think she said that basketball was better in the East. Best wishes to her.

Her team last year routed the ACC. This year will be much tougher. Ate they cellar dwellers?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Boston College ??

eaglewhat.gif

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Have to think that Lauren loves Boston and just guessing there's a significant other in Boston as well. I thought she would be staying on the West Coast to be close to her family and friends. There are many schools on the West Coast where she could get plenty of playing time.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Good for her and good for BC in getting a terrific kid and a good ball player. Given how "bad" BC is, I wouldn't be surprised to see Lauren starting when she's eligible.

Reaction Score
I would have liked to have seen Lauren at USC or UCLA.

I wish Lauren the best of luck at BC, in her studies and in her new city of Boston.....they will love her bright shining personality.

Reaction Score
"Tell me it ain't so, Joe", opps, mean "Lauren". With flipper no longer there, maybe a future game against BCU could be in the offing.

Reaction Score
She'll get plenty burn over there. Good for engeln. You want the kids to play.

Reaction Score
Have to think that Lauren loves Boston and just guessing there's a significant other in Boston as well. I thought she would be staying on the West Coast to be close to her family and friends. There are many schools on the West Coast where she could get plenty of playing time.

I love it when people assume, guess or make stuff up. She wants playing time. She put in her time here and while she is not at a UConn level she has improved just by being here. Good luck Lauren!!!!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I love it when people assume, guess or make stuff up. She wants playing time. She put in her time here and while she is not at a UConn level she has improved just by being here. Good luck Lauren!!!!
Making stuff up is one thing, but unless what's assumed or guessed is either a) stated as confirmed fact when it isn't, or b) damaging even as speculation, I don't see the problem. He wondered what some of the reasons might be for a west coast kid to stay in New England (I personally don't care, but a reasonable enough question) and gave some plausible answers that don't impugn her character. Lauren could get playing time at a lot of schools, including ones with more recent success than BC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom